MSI Prestige 15

Well, I wanted to buy this laptop for a while now. However there are absolutely no video reviews of this generation with same specs neither in english or russian (my native language). Also you can't find one in any offline store, only online. So I decided to do a review myself after using it for a while. This is not an ad for my channel or something - my channel is basically dead, I don't ask you to subscribe or something. Just want to share my experience and my thoughts on this laptop, maybe that is something someone was searching. Here is the video, enjoy, and don't forget to turn聽english subtitles on since my accent is too strong for me to speak english well and I speak russian in this video. But I've added the subtitles for my english speaking friends 馃檪

I am not a native English speaker, so I might make some mistakes here and there. I am sorry in advance for that. I do my best to write as good and clean as I can. Cheers!

1 minute ago, Twinsenito said:

Well, I wanted to buy this laptop for a while now. However there are absolutely no video reviews of this generation with same specs neither in english or russian (my native language). Also you can't find one in any offline store, only online. So I decided to do a review myself after using it for a while. This is not an ad for my channel or something - my channel is basically dead, I don't ask you to subscribe or something. Just want to share my experience and my thoughts on this laptop, maybe that is something someone was searching. Here is the video, enjoy, and don't forget to turn聽english subtitles on since my accent is too strong for me to speak english well and I speak russian in this video. But I've added the subtitles for my english speaking friends 馃檪

You write very well for English being your second language. I'll check it out!

2 minutes ago, connorkincaid said:

You write very well for English being your second language. I'll check it out!

Thank you very much! Well, maybe it's a matter of confidence, not sure, maybe one day I'll give it a try and record some tech review completely in english, sounds really interesting!

I am not a native English speaker, so I might make some mistakes here and there. I am sorry in advance for that. I do my best to write as good and clean as I can. Cheers!