Help me out

LTDainius

Hi I have Asus CP6230 Desktop pc. I'm looking to upgradearrow-10x10.png my graphics card plus the processor. I don't know how i can upgradearrow-10x10.png it. I'm not sure what my mother board can take. At the moment i have intel celoron @ 2.4 ghz , 4gb ram and intergrated graphics which are awful. I'm on a budget so looking to upgradearrow-10x10.png for around 250$, i want to play at least games like call of duty ghosts, minecraft etc. I think my pc case will be to small for new graphics card, and if you people know any decent pc cases please post down below. i'm a new to pc i'm used to xbox. but i sold my xbox now looking forward to play video games on pc. Please help me guys thanks alot.   :rolleyes: 

post-69433-0-59055000-1396604446.jpg

Honestly, your better off saving up and building a new PC all together, considering, you would need to swap your mobo,cpu,gpu, case, and im assuming PSU. Add storage and ram and you got a brand new PC all together.

Honestly, your better off saving up and building a new PC all together, considering, you would need to swap your mobo,cpu,gpu, case, and im assuming PSU. Add storage and ram and you got a brand new PC all together.if 

if i would buy pc case for around 50$ would i be able to throw all the the things from old case to a new one ? or are all the parts optimised for this case?

At least Ghosts?? $250 for a whole new PC isn't anywhere near enough to achieve that. Honestly save up, $250 won't get you much, wait till you have $700-$900, you may think it's a lot but buying parts now will just cause you to have a the same poor performance. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

OP What in the world are you doing? You started up another topic with this same text, then decided to make a new one, and are now hyperlinking to that previous one. 

Try reading the bloody forum ToS

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

Yep you will need a new pc maybe you  can use your old harddrive, dvd drive and ram memory.

Can you check what memory your computers uses?

OP What in the world are you doing? You started up another topic with this same text, then decided to make a new one, and are now hyperlinking to that previous one.

Try reading the bloody forum ToS

i wrote the top in the wrong section sorry hawx

At least Ghosts?? $250 for a whole new PC isn't anywhere near enough to achieve that. Honestly save up, $250 won't get you much, wait till you have $700-$900, you may think it's a lot but buying parts now will just cause you to have a the same poor performance.

i was just giving example, but you can run it on low settings ?

Yep you will need a new pc maybe you can use your old harddrive, dvd drive and ram memory.

Can you check what memory your computers uses?

4gb ddr3

4gb ddr3

That could be used in a other build.

But you will need a bit more money i think.

I would get something like a cheap amd quadcore with a cheap motherboard a Nvidia 750ti and cheap case.

i was just giving example, but you can run it on low settings ?

Well I run Ghosts at the lowest of the low, that's on the IGPU of a 4670K which is as much as your willing to spend on your whole PC. Really, just save up, I passed on a GPU because I didn't have enough money for what I wanted, later on I'll get a 290 but for $250 you'll get minimal to no performance increase if you want to upgrade your whole system. 

Where do you live, I'll try and sort something out on PCPP. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

i wrote the top in the wrong section sorry hawx

No, you didn't. This is general discussion, not the build or tech section. You should have stayed where you originally posted, and if you posted in the wrong section, a staff member would probably move it.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

No, you didn't. This is general discussion, not the build or tech section. You should have stayed where you originally posted, and if you posted in the wrong section, a staff member would probably move it.

PROBABLY. how can i delete posts ?