Lian Li O11 AIR Fan Placement Help?

RonanStuds
Go to solution Solved by NorKris,
2 minutes ago, RonanStuds said:

Okay so where everything is is fine? I can see it working well but I do agree that the fans are pushing hot air into the radiator. How can I eliminate this problem? I could push the right three intakes instead for the radiator and the radiators original location for exhausts

Yellow as radiator, and fans the same way ur thinking. thats the best

I’ll have to watch that in a bit 👍🏻

9 fans lol.. I like round numbers 😄

In my little Meshify C I have 5 in 1 out.

3x 120x38 intake at the front, a 140 and 120 intake at the top, and a 120x38 exhaust at the rear. It can get a bit loud at times.. but most of the time it’s well behaved. She’s pretty rowdy though. My iPPC 3000s on my cooler easily drown out my other fans, and the furnace behind me blowing the air conditioner lol 🤘🏻

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Frozen Edge 360, 5x TL-B12, SYY-157
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14 1.5v
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC | WD SN850, SN850X, 2x SN770, Asus Hyper M.2
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B12, TY-143

1 hour ago, freeagent said:

I’ll have to watch that in a bit 👍🏻

9 fans lol.. I like round numbers 😄

In my little Meshify C I have 5 in 1 out.

3x 120x38 intake at the front, a 140 and 120 intake at the top, and a 120x38 exhaust at the rear. It can get a bit loud at times.. but most of the time it’s well behaved. She’s pretty rowdy though. My iPPC 3000s on my cooler easily drown out my other fans, and the furnace behind me blowing the air conditioner lol 🤘🏻

So I think I'll follow the route I went for the picture in the original thread because of what the video says. From the photos on Lian Li's website they say I can add an additional three fans on the right so it could be closer to the right to left methodology over the chimney methodology we discussed earlier.