NEW CASE

kappawarrior

i am looking for a smaller case to put my parts in currently i have a phanteks evolv X and want something i can put on my desk but will still be ATX any recomendations.

I was personally looking at the LIAN LI O11 mini but dont want to buy new SFX PSU.

20 minutes ago, kappawarrior said:

i am looking for a smaller case to put my parts in currently i have a phanteks evolv X and want something i can put on my desk but will still be ATX any recomendations.

I was personally looking at the LIAN LI O11 mini but dont want to buy new SFX PSU.

What components are you planning to run in the case, what country are you shopping from, and what is your budget?

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

51 minutes ago, Boomwebsearch said:

What components are you planning to run in the case, what country are you shopping from, and what is your budget?

51 minutes ago, Boomwebsearch said:

I plan to run R7 3700x 

2080ti 

1HDD

2SSD SATA

BUDGET around the price of the 11 mini 

coutry is czech republic 

getting a smaller case is not a good idea in my opinion because it means you are going to have to get a biggerr case later when the components become bigger than your case. i would also not look at anything lian li because they seem to be notoriously hot running cases because too much tempered glass and too small of airflow holes. 

if you are looking ffor a smaller case it would need to be determined based on the components that you have now.