Oppo Find 7 First Look / Note 3 Comparison - Android Authority

RainbowTylernol

Android Authority gives us their first impressions and first hands on look of Oppo's new flagship handset, the Find 7. I think we all already knew what to expect in terms of internal specs, but the ID of this device has me blown away.
The phone sports a titanium-aluminum alloy chassis, Gorilla Glass 3 front, a carbon fiber back, and that beautiful breathing notification LED at the bottom to top it all off.

What do you guys think? I can pretty much guarantee that this is my next phone. 

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

These videos are like 2 weeks old. I'm pretty sure that everybody/most of the one that has/have interest in the Find 7 has already seen them. 

Well I have interest in the phone and I just saw it yesterday so there's a hole in your theory. :)

No one made a thread about it anyway

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

Now,the question becomes:

This or the Z2? ;_;

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

These videos are like 2 weeks old. I'm pretty sure that everybody/most of the one that has/have interest in the Find 7 has already seen them. 

Nope. Never had any interest and didn't pay attention to it. Saw this video, now I'm going to get it over the SGN3

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ill keep my Nexus 5 for a lot longer,,,prices are still not convincing,,,

who want to be a millionaire in 2 seconds? just invent a battery with a ridiculous amount of power the size of a regular battery we use everyday... :D

PC Gaming forever...

Never had any interest and didn't pay attention to it. 

Really? Really? Read. 

i know this phone has some amazing specs and build quality. but it just does not interest me. I dont know why but it does not have any flare to it. no character. 

for example

- Galaxy Note 3 has so much functionality and has awesome stylus support. (and battery life and good screen)

- Nokia Lumia 1020 has an awesome camera and good build quaity(and good screen)

- HTC one(m7/8) has good build quality and best speakers ever

- Sony Xpeia Z2 has the best style and build quality and its all water proof (and good screen, good speaker like HTC one)

- moto x have full voice control

- moto g awesome price

but this phone has nothing like that ... nothing...  even the higher res screen does not make me go wow 

i know this phone has some amazing specs and build quality. but it just does not interest me. I dont know why but it does not have any flare to it. no character. 

for example

- Galaxy Note 3 has so much functionality and has awesome stylus support. (and battery life and good screen)

- Nokia Lumia 1020 has an awesome camera and good build quaity(and good screen)

- HTC one(m7/8) has good build quality and best speakers ever

- Sony Xpeia Z2 has the best style and build quality and its all water proof (and good screen, good speaker like HTC one)

but this phone has nothing like that ... nothing...  even the higher res screen does not make me go wow 

Exactly.It's got everything moderately.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Exactly.It's got everything moderately.

i missed two on the list

- moto x have full voice control

- moto g have awesome price to everything else ratio

448.jpg

My sentiments exactly. 

I just wonder why companies that make huge phones don't include a stylus. Literally the only reason I choose Galaxy Note 3 over LG G2 was the stylus. Is there some stupid patent issue that makes them unable to do so or do they just don't care?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I just wonder why companies that make huge phones don't include a stylus. Literally the only reason I choose Galaxy Note 3 over LG G2 was the stylus. Is there some stupid patent issue that makes them unable to do so or do they just don't care?

Surveys have shown time and time again that people don't care/use styluses. So most makers of big phones don't include them. If you happen to be in the minority of people that do like to have a stylus, then you're stuck with the Note series, I'm afraid. 

ill keep my Nexus 5 for a lot longer,,,prices are still not convincing,,,

who want to be a millionaire in 2 seconds? just invent a battery with a ridiculous amount of power the size of a regular battery we use everyday... :D

That battery exist but goes on fire pretty quickly. 40cm^2 Dam you!

Will wait for next gen to skip over to 1440p. Got burned with the first 1080p phones (Droid DNA and Oppo 5).

Linus should review this ! Find 7 I mean..

Will wait for next gen to skip over to 1440p. Got burned with the first 1080p phones (Droid DNA and Oppo 5).

I bought a Find 5 the day it came out and it was my favorite device I'd ever owned. Why didn't you like the Find 5?

Linus should review this ! Find 7 I mean..

He hasn't reviewed any Oppo device thus far. It's about time he did!