What keyboard do you use?

I97Computers

Whats your favorite keyboard, my personal favorite is the razer deathstalker.

[ I7-4770K ][ Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H ][ Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb ][ Corsair Carbide 300R ][ Corsair HX850 ][ Gigabyte Gtx 770 ]

[ Samsung 840 Series 500gb SSD ][ Bitfenix Spectre Pro (Blue LED) + Bitfenix Recon Fan Controller ]

i have a Cyborg keyboard V7... i want to get a K90/ a mechanical keyboard though

Character artist in the Games industry.

I use the razer blackwidow 2012, which I realy like.

There's a similar post on the forums already http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11351-what-is-the-best-keyboard-you-have-ever-used/?hl=keyboard

Although this one asks what I'm currently using so I'm going to answer :p

Mionix Zaibal 60!

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

5 year old Genius.

(That's a keyboard not an insult.  :lol:  )

Had a cyborg v.7 and upgrade to a k90 just like the guy above me wants to. 

I will have to say after using the v.7 for almost a year, the k90 makes it feel like a super big chunk of crap. Those rubber domes are horrendous and make my fingers cry thinking about typing on anything other than mechanical. 

Well worth. 

CPU: 5950x @ 4.5ghz All core OC perm GPU: GTX 3090 RAM: 128gb DDR4 

A4-Tech KBS-720 :P

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Filco Majestouch 2 :) .

my brand new blackwidow ultimate 2013 :D

Same here.

CPU: FX 8350 MOBO: MSI 970A-G46 RAM: 8 GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 GPU: EVGA 560ti SLI Case: Corsair 300R Cooler: Corsair H60 - push pull CM Excaliber SSD: OCZ Vertex 3 120GB HDD: 1TB Hitachi, 4TB Seagate PSU: Corsair TX650V2

Currently, a Quickfire Rapid with Cherry blacks.

I use a microsoft sidewinder X4 which i love. It has lasted me a long time and never shown any issues

CM Storm Quickfire TK (Cherry MX Reds) My first mechanical keyboard, I LOVE IT!

The Orange Box - Bitfenix Prodigy (Orange) / Asrock Z77E-ITX / Intel i5 2400 3.1GHz / Corsair H90 / 8GB GSkill Ripjaws 1600mhz / GTX 460 Super OC / Intel 60GB SSD / 1TB Seagate Barracuda / Seasonic G-Series 650W PSU

I have both a Filco Majestouch 2 with MX Browns and Noppoo Choc Mini with MX Blues, but I've been looking at getting a Topre Realforce as well

I use the Filco as a daily driver for a lot of things, and the Choc Mini for longer typing and programming on my laptop

Does anyone have any experience with Topre's? What type of MX are they similar to, or are they more like a membrane due to the rubber layer?

And a more important question, are they worth the price?

f1TrNww.jpg

Just hope those keys are laser etched so they don't rub off like the k60

The keys on the k60 to my knowledge are laser etched. the k70's keys def are. and it doesnt matter much to me anyway as im going full custom keycaps anyway.

Does anyone have any experience with Topre's? What type of MX are they similar to, or are they more like a membrane due to the rubber layer?

I'm not sure there's many people here who could help you with that. I'd suggest /r/mechanicalkeyboards on Reddit.

CM Storm Quickfire Rapid with Blues but I like to refer to it as an oem Filco. Makes me sound more rich :D

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I use a Ducky G2Pro with a mix and blues and greens.. :)

You should go on geekhack if your not already.. there will for sure be quite a few who could help you out.

Or maybe the deskthority wiki has the answer.. :)

(Comming soon)

The keys on the k60 to my knowledge are laser etched. the k70's keys def are. and it doesnt matter much to me anyway as im going full custom keycaps anyway.

I've read many reports of the non laser etched keys rubbing of the k60's. Maybe it was something that they fixed recently. 

But anyways, I'm glad to hear your going full custom. Do you think I can buy your textures keycaps from you then?

CPU: 5950x @ 4.5ghz All core OC perm GPU: GTX 3090 RAM: 128gb DDR4 

Some horrible dell keyboard, I think it came with an Optiplex. I will be upgrading soon though.

"No signature"