Corsair K70 Arrived Today

dgtL

YEA!@!  my k70 finally came today.I was very excited to give her a go.

Here are a few teaser pics but tomorrow im gonna take advantage of the sun and get some glamour shots.

1F1N05n.jpg

gRkFe4X.jpg

5tc7czr.jpg

I still need to install these guys

voFlb1J.jpg

and ive got some 65springs and vinyl stickers on the way.

Oooh, very nice. Looks awesome from the picture, as much as i can see. Hopefully O-rings will help. :)

I'm glad Corsair went fully mechanical in their new boards, they look fantastic and I like the two color options. Congrats, have fun with it!

Could you do a Review of the K70? Or some more Pictures? i would LOVE to see more of it! :D

Can't wait to get my K95, going to get it for free as a replacement for my defective Corsair K95. I was told that it will be released late May :(

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

getting it outside today didnt work out so here is the best i could do for now. The leds on full brightness really mess with the camera so they end up blurry. I will try and get some out door glamour shots soon.

gsyAXEd.jpg

S36PEKn.jpg

toWhf9n.jpg

EWBZD0x.jpg

JT6KDTK.jpg

rnsXspA.jpg

HNpeMT9.jpg

fbjQivy.jpg

3cJURms.jpg

OrdFcoV.jpg

BVD7fUU.jpg

Gimmie a couple days and ill give some feedback on it.

Ohhhh nice! How's the sound on them with the o-rings?

Nice! Is a Wrist rest included? And how much did those O rings cost? 

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Ohhhh nice! How's the sound on them with the o-rings?

Its really quite.

Nice! Is a Wrist rest included? And how much did those O rings cost? 

it is included i just dont perfer using it. The o-rings were like $20 shipped from WASD

Sweeet, I didn't even realise they were out yet! I'll be ordering mine shortly!

System SpecCase: Cooler Master Elite 311 - Mobo: Asus Rampage III Extreme - CPU: Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.5 Ghz - Heatsink/Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 612, w/ Corsair SP120's - Ram: 16GB Of 1866 Corsair Vengeance - GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 660 Ti's In SLI @ 1015 Mhz - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB - SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB - PSU: Coolmax 800W Semi Modular, 80+ Bronze - OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64.

Peripherals - Monitor: Acer G246HL (TN 24" 1080p LED 60Hz) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 - Mouse: ? - Mouse Mat: Razer Vespula - Headset: Asus Orion.

Just got this little guy in today! xD

FBNhOJf.jpg

ZkJLEyp.jpg

Can i have it? 

CPU: i7-4770k @stock  GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 780ti OC  MotherBoard: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD4H  RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro (1600 MHz, 2x8GB)

CPU Cooler: Stock Cooler  Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 2x256gb(OS/Games), 1TB Seagate Barracuda(storage)  PSU: Corsair AX860i

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70

FBNhOJf.jpg

ZkJLEyp.jpg

Can you get those for free? Those seem like an awesome idea for people who want to try out all the switches before buying!

Across the vast and majestic gulf of time and space, the jimmies rustle softly.

FBNhOJf.jpg

ZkJLEyp.jpg

Where did you get this keycap remover and the mx red switches with the cherry mx keycap? Is this included in the sampler kit?

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

DAMN! That's a nice looking keyboard, i knew i should have waited and bought the k70, does the aluminium base plate make the keys much louder?

[THE TITAN]

CASECorsair C70 (BLACK+RED Leds) | CPU:  i7 3930k | CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i | MOTHERBOARDASUS Rampage IV Formula | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB | SSD: SAMSUNG 840PRO (512GB) | 

HDD: Western Digital Black (2TB)+(2TB) GPUGTX TITAN X2 IN SLI | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | SOUND CARD: Xonar Phoebus | MONITORS: ASUS PB278Q X3 IN NVIDIA Surround |

you can find the puller on ebay i have seen them come with blue, red and black switches.

As for the noise levels of the keyboard the alluminum only makes it more silent if anything.

Could you do a Full 100% Night shoot of it? :))))) Have fun with your K70! :D

Could you do a Full 100% Night shoot of it? :))))) Have fun with your K70! :D

I can but its so bright it just kills my cameras. Ive tried with my htc one, iphone 5 and my cannon and it just comes out blurry as hell.

I need/want one, but it's so expensive :S I wonder at what price the K95 will sell at...
I wish the backlight was white, it's more neutral and less aggressive.

Anyway, it's the best looking keyboard I have ever seen. Thanks for the pics!