Potential Flaw within 3070 on a specific game.

ClxMase

Hey! I’m a streamer on warzone and I actually signed and contracted by a private team. I stream pretty often. I currently play warzone daily and I am definitely pissed. I have been playing Warzone since atleast October 2021. I just got my second RTX 30 Series GPU (3070FE) along with a new CPU (AMD RYZEN 7 3700X) It is overclocked to 4.4 GHZ. I used to run Warzone pretty decent but it was still similar, The reason I had to get an new gpu is because my pc fell over and ripped the gpu right out of the socket and well we ain’t gonna even talk about the CPU. I used to run intel but I just followed the pack. My biggest problem is that the game WILL NOT MOVE off of 90-100 frames. I will not move. Unless I pop it up to MAX Res it will not drop a frame. Not even at 1440p. I am use a 1080p monitor with the render res cranked and I get 70-80 frames. I also lowered it with no dent in the 90-100 frames. I have tried literally every fix. Overclocking, Game Files, CPU affinity, GPU Settings, Game settings even with dlss on ULTRA PREFORMANCE I only get 110 FPS. I didn’t pay 1000$ For a 3000 series card for it to be garbage. Keep in mind NOTHING is open when running these test. I have tried everything. The ram is 16gb or
CL16 at 3000mhz. Definitely not the problem. The CPU is 8c 16t so no way it’s the CPU and it’s even rated as the second best CPU for warzone. Meanwhile I see all of these streamers with 3080s and 3070s getting like 140-150 and 170-180 frames like bro what. I already updated my chipset drivers and some of that stuff idk about the bios tho. PSU is good. It’s just a 750 EVGA one I believe. I am running a good motherboard with a good cpu cooler and overall good temps but the weird part is that the gpu never goes over 60% utilization even with cranked settings ☹️. IF ANYONE has a solution please feel free to comment or ask any questions.

FULL SYSTEM SPECS

AUTHENTIC AMD RYZEN 7 3700X - OVERCLOCKED AT 4.4 GHZ / 8 Cores : 16 Threads

AUTHENTIC FOUNDERS NVIDIA RTX 3070 FE Overlclocked to 2025 MHZ

16 GIGS OF 3000MHZ CL16 - DUAL CHANNEL

No bad thermal. Runs at 60-70C when playing game.

Airflow is great and I’m running an AIO.

...have you turned off G-Sync and Vsync

also, overclocking can hurt your performance. Run on stock clocks and see if that fixes things.

My profile picure is real. That's what I look like in real life. I'm actually a blue and white African Wild Dog.

Ryzen 9 5900X - MSI Ventus 2x OC 3060 Ti - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz CL16 - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax

EVGA CLC 280 + 2x140mm NF-A14 - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + WD Black SN750 1TB - Windows 11/10 - EVGA Supernova G3 1000W

5 minutes ago, ClxMase said:

it’s even rated as the second best CPU for warzone

also what the does this even mean bro "rated for warzone" lmao

My profile picure is real. That's what I look like in real life. I'm actually a blue and white African Wild Dog.

Ryzen 9 5900X - MSI Ventus 2x OC 3060 Ti - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz CL16 - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax

EVGA CLC 280 + 2x140mm NF-A14 - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + WD Black SN750 1TB - Windows 11/10 - EVGA Supernova G3 1000W

5 minutes ago, ClxMase said:

AUTHENTIC FOUNDERS NVIDIA RTX 3070

Dawg, if its fake we have a way bigger problem than low fps on warzone because THATS WAY TOO GOOD FOR A FAKE GPU.

Anyway, what were your old intel CPU? Also, have you disable any refresh rate synchronization (vsync/gsync) on the settings?

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

2 minutes ago, DaJakerBoss said:

also, overclocking can hurt your performance. Run on stock clocks and see if that fixes things.

Yes sir. Vsync turned and my monitor isn’t Gsync compatible. I am free for the next few hours btw I will test without overclocks should I disable the memory clock back to default 2666?

1 minute ago, SorryClaire said:

Dawg, if its fake we have a way bigger problem than low fps on warzone because THATS WAY TOO GOOD FOR A FAKE GPU.

Anyway, what were your old intel CPU? Also, have you disable any refresh rate synchronization (vsync/gsync) on the settings?

9700K with MSI gaming X trio 3070z

Just now, ClxMase said:

Yes sir. Vsync turned and my monitor isn’t Gsync compatible. I am free for the next few hours btw I will test without overclocks should I disable the memory clock back to default 2666?

set everything back to stock, just the whole card, back to stock. if this issue is isolated to warzone there's probably something game-related going on

Just now, DaJakerBoss said:

set everything back to stock, just the whole card, back to stock. if this issue is isolated to warzone there's probably something game-related going on

It ain’t. Tested forza and got like 120

Just now, DaJakerBoss said:

if this issue is isolated to warzone there's probably something game-related going on

If i were being honest, its very possible to be this. Warzone is getting more and more ass performance wise at every update. 

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

2 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

If i were being honest, its very possible to be this. Warzone is getting more and more ass performance wise at every update. 

Even if an so its a next gen card and this has been happening for awhile so its still unlikely

Just now, ClxMase said:

Even if an so its a next gen card and this has been happening for awhile so its still unlikely

reset any overclocks back to stock and maybe try to uninstall the driver if nothing works

4 minutes ago, Sir_Dusk said:

reset any overclocks back to stock and maybe try to uninstall the driver if nothing works

Trust me buddy. Done it more times than the amount of the days you have existed. 😂

Anyone is more than welcome to hop into a discord call with me 

Mason!#7996

15 minutes ago, DaJakerBoss said:

Set everything to stock no difference.

image.thumb.png.a413cbd5e9b8df0fd5bf399430e222e9.png

Just now, ClxMase said:

Set everything to stock no difference. Also I don't even get 100fps staring at a wall :rofl:

image.thumb.png.a413cbd5e9b8df0fd5bf399430e222e9.png

7 hours ago, ClxMase said:

Bump more people need to see this

7 hours ago, DaJakerBoss said:

Reply by pm if you wish to not pollute OP's thread, but curious why you would disable Gsync?

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

turn off DLSS see if that helps, no idea why you'd turn it on at 1080p on a 3070 but go ahead and disable it.

2 hours ago, Tieox said:

why you would disable Gsync?

sync's to monitor's refresh rate, locks it in so you can't pass what the monitor is capable of

33 minutes ago, DaJakerBoss said:

turn off DLSS see if that helps, no idea why you'd turn it on at 1080p on a 3070 but go ahead and disable it.

sync's to monitor's refresh rate, locks it in so you can't pass what the monitor is capable of

Tried only lost like 5 frames

Just now, ClxMase said:

Tried only lost like 5 frames

I also tried tuning down everything in nvidia profile inspector but nothing moves 

10 hours ago, ClxMase said:

I also tried tuning down everything in nvidia profile inspector but nothing moves 

bump, people need to see this and come aware to a major problem that could potentially hurt the integrity of these RTX Cards.

I have an RTX 3070 and war zone runs like shit.

Have you tried resizeable bar bios update?