Stuck in bios

Byggarebob

I just changed motherboard and cpu and when I start my computer I always get into bios and can’t get out. I have tried exiting but the screen goes black and then back into bios. I have also tried restarting my pc. The motherboard is the msi mag b560 tomahawk 

Try booting into a Windows USB, the boot option was stored in your old board and probably hasn't been created by your new one.

44 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

Try booting into a Windows USB, the boot option was stored in your old board and probably hasn't been created by your new one.

You are probably right. I just downloaded windows media tool on to a usb so hope it works now.

49 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

Do you know what will happen to my ssd and my hdd that I had before if I have them plugged in while doing this?

16 minutes ago, Byggarebob said:

Do you know what will happen to my ssd and my hdd that I had before if I have them plugged in while doing this?

Booting to the USB will do nothing. Just don't select "Install" or you could wipe your disk.

8 hours ago, Byggarebob said:

Nothing, you just need to boot into the USB so it can create the boot manager. Then exit out and it will probably work. As long as you don't click install it should be good.