i hate banks

AlexGoesHigh

Sitting here since 10:30am and its 2:00pm right now, and I'm just waiting for them to give my mother a damn check, just made this to kill time and do something ¬_¬

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

One of my banks has started refusing my card on random online purchases, so I have to transfer money to my other bank in order to pay for certain things. Banks are annoying. 

Hi AlexGoesHigh,

I work for a bank (sorry) unfortunately Cheques are not the fastest things in the world to process, and in some banks they can take ages, but im sorry even by my banks standards, 3.5 hours is pushing things a touch....

Your,

Sir DrowHunter

Freelancing Since 2012

One of my banks has started refusing my card on random online purchases, so I have to transfer money to my other bank in order to pay for certain things. Banks are annoying. 

I work for a bank, if you speak to them, its possible a small block could have been put on your account to prevent payments to certain places, god only knows why, but just contact your bank, and they should be able to lift it :)

Hope this helps

Sir DrowHunter

(Banker)

Freelancing Since 2012

Banks are horrible, Wells Fargo specifically... I use local credit unions.  Credit Unions are the way to go!

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

I hate my country the people who rule my country.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

cough* online banking cough* 

IKR but it was a damned cashier check that for some bloody reason the company (that she owns a quarter of) decided to do that -__-, if i was the responsible for that payment i would work whit online transfers alone

Hi AlexGoesHigh,

I work for a bank (sorry) unfortunately Cheques are not the fastest things in the world to process, and in some banks they can take ages, but im sorry even by my banks standards, 3.5 hours is pushing things a touch....

Your,

Sir DrowHunter

well sir can you please give an explanation why a bank would take 4.5 hours to process a bloody cashier check, when the only thing they had to do (apparently) was to verify the signatures

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

IKR but it was a damned cashier check that for some bloody reason the company (that she owns a quarter of) decided to do that -__-, if i was the responsible for that payment i would work whit online transfers alone

well sir can you please give an explanation why a bank would take 4.5 hours to process a bloody cashier check, when the only thing they had to do (apparently) was to verify the signatures

Im sorry, i can not. I am a banker, not a wizard my friend, although that would be cool if i was a wizard....dont think i would suit the hat.

In seriousness no, i have no idea that process should be a matter of seconds, so blame the cashier entirely :)

Yours

Sir DrowHunter

Freelancing Since 2012

*GASP* Your one of them greedy bankers who take all our moniesssssss GIVE IT BACKKKKKKKK

4UuReRe.gif

/jk

Lol, if i had the money, i WOULD give it back :P.....or own my island.....hmmm

Freelancing Since 2012

I had to do the same with my dad. It took hours and they came out and said they couldnt give it to him. There was a scene lol

almost the same thing happened, without raging at least, they said one of the two signatures din't match, (not her but the other one), in her face you could see all that rage contained, which is unloading right now whit that other person

Banks are bloody annoying...you just want one simple thing, and they keep you for hours.  Also shoe stores are annoying. I want to walk in, buy a pair of size 11 shoes from a certain brand and they try and convince me otherwise...2hrs later I come out with the exact shoes I came in for, except now with the knowledge that apparently my foot fits better in a brand that costs twice as fucking much.  Shopping in stores with people (with exception to bass shops) annoys the shit outta me -_-

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Im sorry, i can not. I am a banker, not a wizard my friend, although that would be cool if i was a wizard....dont think i would suit the hat.

In seriousness no, i have no idea that process should be a matter of seconds, so blame the cashier entirely :)

Yours

Sir DrowHunter

Wizard at making our money disappear

Just kidding of course

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090