Looking for waterblocks for my old GPUs

Was wondering if you lovely people could help me find a pair of MSI GTX 980Ti Gaming 6G waterblocks.

Looking to rebuild my current PC once my new one is finished, but can't seem to find any online (not even Ebay has any). I want to get a few more years out of it as a secondary computer. Thanks.

25 minutes ago, JudgeRightly said:

Was wondering if you lovely people could help me find a pair of MSI GTX 980Ti Gaming 6G waterblocks.

Looking to rebuild my current PC once my new one is finished, but can't seem to find any online (not even Ebay has any). I want to get a few more years out of it as a secondary computer. Thanks.

Wow.  Those haven’t been manufactured for a long time.  You might have to go gpu only vs full coverage and do the rest of the board with heatsinks and a fan.  Doing that shouldn’t be too bad though.  Someone migght have a full coverage waterblock or two for a reference 980ti lying around I suppose.  I wish you luck.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

12 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Wow.  Those haven’t been manufactured for a long time.  You might have to go gpu only vs full coverage and do the rest of the board with heatsinks and a fan.  Doing that shouldn’t be too bad though.  Someone migght have a full coverage waterblock or two for a reference 980ti lying around I suppose.  I wish you luck.

Would that work on the MSI card?

4 hours ago, JudgeRightly said:

Would that work on the MSI card?

An old fashioned non full coverage block?  I don’t see why it wouldn’t though I and see are emphasized it that. There are a lot of non full coverage blocks sold and you’ll need to pick the right one of course.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

On 6/17/2021 at 12:13 PM, Bombastinator said:

An old fashioned non full coverage block?  I don’t see why it wouldn’t though I and see are emphasized it that. There are a lot of non full coverage blocks sold and you’ll need to pick the right one of course.

I wouldn't even know where to begin...

2 hours ago, JudgeRightly said:

I wouldn't even know where to begin...

Ali baba, or some other similar site.  On the bright side it will be cheap.  Might also find the full coverage block you want for all I know.