Hi i just upgraded my system and in games like CW and MW my pc instant reboots anyone know a fix for this?

4 minutes ago, OperatorNASA said:

Hi i just upgraded my system and in games like CW and MW my pc instant reboots anyone know a fix for this?

Upgraded the system from what to what? Was it a software upgrade or a hardware one. What are the specs of this system?  

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Just now, Analog said:

Upgraded the system from what to what? Was it a software upgrade or a hardware one. What are the specs of this system?  

i went from Intel to Ryzen,, currently on new pc the specs are 
Motherboard- Asus prime x570-pro
Cpu- Ryzen 5900x
Graphics- Msi 1060 6gb

Ram- Ballistix 3600 mhz 2x8
Power supply- Corsair rm750x

Just now, OperatorNASA said:

i went from Intel to Ryzen,, currently on new pc the specs are 
Motherboard- Asus prime x570-pro
Cpu- Ryzen 5900x
Graphics- Msi 1060 6gb

Ram- Ballistix 3600 mhz 2x8
Power supply- Corsair rm750x

and i made sure to wipe my computer so its fresh

7 minutes ago, OperatorNASA said:

and i made sure to wipe my computer so its fresh

By wiping the computer do you mean doing a fresh Windows installation, not that refresh thing? if you are reusing an old Windows install this may very will be the cause of the issue. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

1 minute ago, Analog said:

By wiping the computer do you mean doing a fresh Windows installation, not that refresh thing? if you are reusing an old Windows install this may very will be the cause of the issue. 

fresh install

fresh install

Is the BIOS updated to the latest one? Have you overclocked anything? Do you have XMP / DOCP enabled for the system memory? If you do, disabled it, as that is essentially overclocking as well. Run the memory at 2133MHz or 2400MHz and see if the computer will exhibit the same issues. 

Another thing to check are temperatures of the processor and graphics card. What are the temps at idle and under load? You can use HWiNFO64 to get the readings. Download 3D Mark and do a couple of runs of the Timespy and Timespy Stress Test. See how that goes and if the same reboots will be present. 

5 minutes ago, Analog said:

Is the BIOS updated to the latest one? Have you overclocked anything? Do you have XMP / DOCP enabled for the system memory? If you do, disabled it, as that is essentially overclocking as well. Run the memory at 2133MHz or 2400MHz and see if the computer will exhibit the same issues. 

Another thing to check are temperatures of the processor and graphics card. What are the temps at idle and under load? You can use HWiNFO64 to get the readings. Download 3D Mark and do a couple of runs of the Timespy and Timespy Stress Test. See how that goes and if the same reboots will be present. 

Bios is up to date DOCP is disabled and i did have 2400mhz ram before this and same issue happened

Bios is up to date DOCP is disabled and i did have 2400mhz ram before this and same issue happened

That's fine, see the second paragraph in my previous post about the temperatures.

If those are fine as well, next thing to rule out would be the power supply. Usually random power downs and restarts under a high load are either temperature related or power related. 

1 minute ago, Analog said:

That's fine, see the second paragraph in my previous post about the temperatures.

If those are fine as well, next thing to rule out would be the power supply. Usually random power downs and restarts under a high load are either temperature related or power related. 

im currently downloading 3dmark itll take a bit but i just upgraded the psu so there shouldnt be any issues

9 minutes ago, OperatorNASA said:

im currently downloading 3dmark itll take a bit but i just upgraded the psu so there shouldnt be any issues

image.png.dda54792cb7f9f4f045eed49194987e5.png

My bet is on the PSU. Are you using the older psu from the last build? Psu components degrade over time and end up not being able to supply enough power and trip OPP (over power protection) when CPU and GPU are stressed together.