I'm looking for a good monitor.

aglasencnik
Go to solution Solved by Stahlmann,

Prime day often includes many deals, but only very few actually useful ones. So you could try to score something, but i wouldn't bet on it.

The outright best option in the 1440p 144Hz+ segment would be the LG 27GP850.

The best value option would be the Gigabyte M27Q.

But this monitor has a BGR subpixel layout, which may be problematic for some users. Anyway, most users who bought this very popular monitor reported that it's not a big deal.

If you're concerned about the BGR layout and want something cheaper than the 27GP850, then the 2019 model 27GL850 might be available for your budget.

Hi, I need some help with choosing a monitor. To this day, I have a laptop with no external monitor, so I want/need one. I will use the monitor for: Programming, Occasionally gaming on xbox one x, and home use.

I have some requirements, the monitor must meet:

• 1440p
  • IPS panel
  • around 27''
  • from Amazon.de
  • for around 350€-400€
  • 2 hdmi ports (I don't have a DP device)

Do you think, monitors are going to be cheaper on Prime day?     Thanks

Prime day often includes many deals, but only very few actually useful ones. So you could try to score something, but i wouldn't bet on it.

The outright best option in the 1440p 144Hz+ segment would be the LG 27GP850.

The best value option would be the Gigabyte M27Q.

But this monitor has a BGR subpixel layout, which may be problematic for some users. Anyway, most users who bought this very popular monitor reported that it's not a big deal.

If you're concerned about the BGR layout and want something cheaper than the 27GP850, then the 2019 model 27GL850 might be available for your budget.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.