Memory not working

I bought ASUS P5G41T-M LE motherboard because I wanted to install 8 GB of RAM in computer. Then I bought G.Skill F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL, but it doesn't work. In manual of motherboard it says max. 8 GB of DDR3 memory and 1333 MHz. I know RAM is 1600 MHz, but I thought it isn't problem. And 2x2 GB RAM works. Can you help me somehow ?

That is rather old motherboard to buy right now... Can you get into BIOS? Try one of the 2GB sticks in combo with new 4GB, maybe one of the new ones is broken. Or just try using 1 of the 4GB sticks.

It could be CPU limitation too, if using windows try:

Step 1: Press Windows key + R simultaneously. Then type cmd in search box and press Enter. Step 2: In Command Prompt window, type wmic memphysical get maxcapacity and press Enter. Finally, the maximum capacity of RAM is shown on the screen (in kilobytes).

I checked and yes, the board is supposed to support up to 8GB's of RAM.
However as said above you may be running into a limitation with the CPU - I'm not aware of any 775 chips with such a limitation but it's possible.
Chances are you may have a bad/dead stick that's just not working, try your sticks one at a time in the board, using only the stick being checked in the system to confirm they are working like they should, If one doesn't check out do an RMA of the set. 

Another possible cause is the BIOS needs updating to fully support the sticks you have, if you already have the latest BIOS in it, that shoudn't be a problem.
There is also a chance the sticks aren't compatable with your board too, if that's the case you can do an RMA with what you got and then get ones that will work, just check the board's QVL to see what is shown to work in it before buying.
As for them being PC12800 sticks that shoudn't be a problem for it - I've never ran into any issues with a set rated too high - Too low is what the problem would be if that's a problem at all.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

This shows in cmd, so it's 8 GB.

image.png.32c16af2ee2f1554076b950a0ce9ae11.png

I downloaded and installed latest BIOS form asus website.

Can i check if it is CPU limitations somehow ?

And the pc is pre-built HP - p6210cs with Q9650 CPU and GT 1030 GPU