cyberpunk stuttering

Mando772004
Go to solution Solved by SkilledRebuilds,

Welcome to AUTOSAVE Stutter.

Pretty frequent in CBP2077 as Autosaves are triggered on certain actions or locations...

As well as its own internal struggles with code, the Autosave in CBP is annoying and noticoble everytime.

sorry if i seem paranoid the  game doesnt stutter frequently but sometimes a microstutter occurs where i notice the gpu usage and fps drops then after less than a second come back to normal. Temps of both cpu and gpu are around 68-72 when gaming and i am at stock speeds running the latest gpu driver and bios driver. i just wanna know if this is somewhat normal i just got the build and i want to make sure that im in the clear the game is completely playable and i get with raytracing ultra and dlss 90 frames or more but i just wanna make sure.

SPECS AND IMPORTANT INFO:

B550 tomahawk

GX850 seasonic 80+ gold

Game is on kingston m.2 sata ssd 480gb and 386gb left

32gb 4x8 corsair rgb vengeance pro memory at 3200 mhz cl16 and xmp is on

MSI GAMING X TRIO RTX 3080

Ryzen 7 5800x cooled by mag core liquid 360r

i pretty much am running a new copy of windows and its the latest version 21H1

the game version is 1.22

would be cool if someone just gives me a headsup and tells me if this is normal or not

Pretty frequent in CBP2077 as Autosaves are triggered on certain actions or locations...

As well as its own internal struggles with code, the Autosave in CBP is annoying and noticoble everytime.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

21 minutes ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

wow.