Best gpu for this

Ethancool1234g

I have 650 watts gold from corsair with a i9 10900k at 5.3g, best gpu I could get?

3 minutes ago, Ethancool1234g said:

I have 650 watts gold from corsair with a i9 10900k at 5.3g, best gpu I could get?

the one you can find on the shelf. 

honestly, any 3070ti/3080 or lower would run on that PSU, but stock is pretty abysmal 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

2 hours ago, VioDuskar said:

the one you can find on the shelf. 

honestly, any 3070ti/3080 or lower would run on that PSU, but stock is pretty abysmal 

So, even oced once could work? 

3 minutes ago, Ethancool1234g said:

So, even oced once could work? 

OverClocks don't drain that much more power. Nvidia recommends a 750W PSU for an rtx3080, so it may be pushing it. 
your PSU drain varies based on how many fans you have, how many sata drives you have etc. 

if you're worried about it, don't get an 80 tier card. (not like you can find them in stock anywhere)

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

4 hours ago, VioDuskar said:

OverClocks don't drain that much more power. Nvidia recommends a 750W PSU for an rtx3080, so it may be pushing it. 
your PSU drain varies based on how many fans you have, how many sata drives you have etc. 

if you're worried about it, don't get an 80 tier card. (not like you can find them in stock anywhere)

I have no ssd 1 tb m.2, 3 120mm, 3 140mm

36 minutes ago, Ethancool1234g said:

I have no ssd 1 tb m.2, 3 120mm, 3 140mm

an m.2 is a Solid State Drive. it's just not a sata drive.

5 hours ago, Ethancool1234g said:

yeah, i run a 2070Super on a 600W PSU.