low performance on 3080

xDAKOTAx_

hi, im having problems with my graphics card in regards to fps in warzone and other games..

my build spec 

i7-11700k

rtx 3080

msi z490 a-pro

32 gb corsair vengence 3200 ram 

850 gold psu

1tb m.2

i play at 1080p res. my in game setting are low for competitive play as well. my other pc has a 1660 super and the 1660 super out performs the 3080 by a long shot. 

the 3080 will only allow 90-120 fps at 1080p while the 1660 super will get around 130. this makes no since to me as the 3080 is supposedly one of the best cards can anyone help with this thanks!!!!!! 

Well what is your gpu load look like? If its at not 100% then you have an issue. If its at 100% then you need to make sure the settings didn't change when you change gpus. I know that happens with nvidia cards alot. Other thing to do is use the program display driver Uninstaller to install the graphics drivers and then reinstall them as you previously had a 1660 and now have a 3080. 

That's  weird ,3080 should perform much better than 1650s.

Which 3080 are using?And how is temps?.Have You installed the latest Nvida drivers.

It would be nice if you share a screenshoot of hwinfo

• 3 weeks later...

qfwh3kboeyl51.png

I have a funny feeling you have a modular PSU and maybe did something with your cables, double check you didn't do the no no