Stuttering + Low FPS and FPS drops with RTX 3070

SHockahz

PC SPECS:

CPU: i7 8700 (non K)
GPU: RTX 3070 Eagle OC
PSU: EVGA 700W (GOLD)
RAM: 2 x 8 (16GB RAM) 2400mhz
Motherboard: Z370 A PRO
Monitor: Acer KG271 144hz (1920 x 1080p)

Hello I have a problem with Stuttering + FPS drops when I play games on Ultra or High settings. I play on 1920 x 1080p monitor so I shouldn't be having these problems with a RTX 3070. Usually my games run between 50 - 144 fps average fps (70) but when I enter new parts of the map in same cases I get drops to below 60 FPS and get stuttering Issues. I feel like my hardware is more than sufficient to play these games at High settings as I am only playing @ 1080p.

I reinstalled both my drives and reinstalled Windows on SSD. Assassin's Creed Origins still reaches 100% CPU load although frames seemed more stable. It's weird because I don't think it's normal my Frames fluctuate from like 144 - 80 - 70 - 50 It's never just stable. When I watch benchmark videos on the games I play their Frames are never this spaced out.

I am getting Low FPS on Red Dead Redemption 2 with average FPS of 60-70 goes down more sometimes and the stuttering is most noticeable on this game. I am getting a little lower CPU usage with this game but it is still high overall. It doesn't reach 100 as often as Assassins creed.

High GPU usage with both games ranging from 80 - 90- 100
Temps for CPU & GPU are good.
All my games are optimized with Nvidia GeForce Experience.

I don't know what to do I don't really want to change my hardware and I don't have any reason to believe it's faulty as my PC is reasonably new. Maybe I will just lower Graphic settings when I want more FPS. even though I believe I shouldn't be doing this with a RTX3070 + i7 8700 setup.

You could try to clean boot your system, and then fire a game up.

If working normally, then that would point to a potential background service and/or program causing issues.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd

PSU Tier List   AMD Motherboard Tier List   SSD Tier List

If your issue is resolved, please share the fix with the community.