Tech tip from "Windows is about to change..." LMG Clips

V01D_SP4CE

The clip is mainly Linus talking about how windows doesn't have a function to fetch a program that is open on an inaccessible monitor. Little tech tip for ya, windows does in fact have a build in hotkey for this specific function.

Windows key + Shift + (directional)  arrow key

I don't think this will ever be read by the eyes of Linus but I do hope this helps out some forum users!

55 minutes ago, V01D_SP4CE said:

Windows key + Shift + (directional)  arrow key

I had the issue a couple of weeks ago and tried a bunch of modifiers with the arrows, but... not that one. Cool!

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

9 hours ago, Kilrah said:

I had the issue a couple of weeks ago and tried a bunch of modifiers with the arrows, but... not that one. Cool!

I've had my PC for like 5 years and only found out about this tip like 3 or 4 months ago from a friend.