charging my N10 plus while it's off

frozensun

Hey friends.

I've disabled fast charging,don't need it,in order to preserve baterry health as much as I can,and I charge the phone while it's OFF.

Does it charge nornally (no fast charging) when it's off,too or I need to charge it while it's ON?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

I'm not sure if the limiter carries over when off. Any reason you want to charge it when off? The point of a smartphone is kinda to always be on and they are built around that.

2 minutes ago, jaslion said:

I'm not sure if the limiter carries over when off. Any reason you want to charge it when off? The point of a smartphone is kinda to always be on and they are built around that.

Always better to charge when the phone is off,since there are no apps which consume battery,and I don't use sim card on this phone so no need for it to be ON.

I charge all my devices when they are off,no wonder battery on my old tablets lasts 6 years lol...

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Just now, frozensun said:

Always better to charge when the phone is off,since there are no apps which consume battery,and I don't use sim card on this phone so no need for it to be ON.

I charge all my devices when they are off,no wonder battery on my old tablets lasts 6 years lol...

Consistently power cycling a smartphone is actually worse than just leaving it on. So at least for smartphones it is always recommended to just leave them on.

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

Consistently power cycling a smartphone is actually worse than just leaving it on. So at least for smartphones it is always recommended to just leave them on.

why you think so?

2 minutes ago, frozensun said:

why you think so?

Been proven by some research I read a while ago

14 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Been proven by some research I read a while ago

show me the research...it's just your opinion.

27 minutes ago, frozensun said:

show me the research...it's just your opinion.

It's time to use my googlefu to find a paper from 3 years ago wish me luck :p.