Audio and Video out of sync on YouTube

MoonlightSylv

Recently I purchased an ROG Zephyrus G14 and it's been a great laptop so far however I have a weird problem where when it's running off the Radeon iGPU, the video will eventually lag 2-3 seconds behind the audio. This doesn't seem to happen when the 3060 is active. I've tried reinstalling audio drivers, radeon drivers, and tweaking a bunch of settings within the sound control panel and I'm not sure how to proceed now.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

5 minutes ago, MoonlightSylv said:

Recently I purchased an ROG Zephyrus G14 and it's been a great laptop so far however I have a weird problem where when it's running off the Radeon iGPU, the video will eventually lag 2-3 seconds behind the audio. This doesn't seem to happen when the 3060 is active. I've tried reinstalling audio drivers, radeon drivers, and tweaking a bunch of settings within the sound control panel and I'm not sure how to proceed now.

I don't know if this is related, but I had a similar problem when mining with Nicehash. When not using my PC I mine and this obviously puts a lot of load on the GPU.

When I am mining this problems occurs but when I am not mining it does not so I think it just has something to do with GPU load. Then again I could be totally wrong. 

WARNING!! THE THINGS I SAY ARE BASED OFF EXPERIENCE AND MIGHT NOT BE TOTALLY ACCURATE!!

Just now, BoxTurtle said:

I don't know if this is related, but I had a similar problem when mining with Nicehash. When not using my PC I mine and this obviously puts a lot of load on the GPU.

When I am mining this problems occurs but when I am not mining it does not so I think it just has something to do with GPU load. Then again I could be totally wrong. 

There's pretty much nothing else running in the background, just discord so I doubt this would be the issue.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

I hierd that hardvare acseleration is setting related to that, have you researched something about that?

16 minutes ago, Luka95 said:

I hierd that hardvare acseleration is setting related to that, have you researched something about that?

I turned it off in audio settings, not in the browser though

✨PC Specs✨

Getting this a lot on YouTube the past couple of days as well. A refresh fixes it, but it quickly desyncs again often. Is everything up to date? I haven't bothered updating browser and drivers yet, but perhaps that solves it.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB