Ram running at wrong speed?

So, since part prices are god awful right now, I caved and bought a pre-built Lenovo Legion TR5, then replaced the psu in it. It came with a single stick of 1x8 ddr4 ram, rated to run at 3200 mhz. In the UEFI, it states it is running at 3200 mhz. How-ever once the system launches and I check in speccy, it says it is running at 1539 mhz. I've never had speccy give an incorrect reading before, how-ever I know it's a possibility. The UEFI doesn't have any option to enable XMP, or RAM overclocking of any kind, and as far as I'm aware it's impossible to access the actual BIOS with Lenovo's weird firmware. Is this just an incorrect reading, or is my ram really running at half of it's operating speed?

DDR = double data rate. 1539*2 = 3078. Its fine.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

7 minutes ago, Levent said:

DDR = double data rate. 1539*2 = 3078. Its fine.

What I don't get is why Speccy would show the halved number. On my old system which had horribly old and slow ram, rated to run at just 666 mhz, speccy showed it as running at such, so why would it now display the halved number instead of the full one?

@Sharccc Use CPU-Z to double check what speed your memory is running at.

Here is an example. DDR 4000 memory runs at 2000 MHz.

image.png.0ba0cd3e39aebfe1b339642a323e1e56.png

image.png.84d084241807cdcb26ed8d637f300af4.png

2 hours ago, Sharccc said:

What I don't get is why Speccy would show the halved number. On my old system which had horribly old and slow ram, rated to run at just 666 mhz, speccy showed it as running at such, so why would it now display the halved number instead of the full one?

Speccy shows my 1333mhz ddr3 as 667 mhz. (Don't worry about the low speed it's running in 8 channel)