Effed up my GPU :,) I need some help

Hello, So I'm running a gtx 1660 super card from gigabyte and I overclocked it using MSI Afterburner. Then I uninstalled Afterburner and didn't save my settings. Ever since then I'm having a couple of issues. Often my PC doesn't detect my card. (I use motherboard VGA for the primary display connection, that's another story). When it does, it behaves weird, like I get an error from valorant often that my graphics drivers have crashed! it tells me to update my graphics driver and I'm already running the latest driver from nvidia. Sometimes it tells me that I don't have enough VRAM! These issues didn't occur before uninstalling MSI Afterburner. How can I fix this? :') 

I'd make sure you're running default settings and probably reseat the card and stop using vga

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

1 minute ago, Yoinkerman said:

I'd make sure you're running default settings and probably reseat the card and stop using vga

I am running default settings from afterburner... I only have a VGA in my monitor,,, but this issue wasn't before uninstalling Afterburner and I was using the same config then. I'm saving up for a newer monitor though.

Right but if you're using onboard vga, you're not playing games via your 1660 super, it sounds like the onboard video crashing

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Just now, Yoinkerman said:

Right but if you're using onboard vga, you're not playing games via your 1660 super, it sounds like the onboard video crashing

I'm using the onboard output for the display output, my gtx 1660 super shows up as the "high performance GPU". I just select it manually for every game I play and it works for me actually. This is why I was lazy about upgrading my monitor because this setup was working for me.image.thumb.png.b9cda095695ee53206feeb5376ef3173.png

That's ... Something

You can also try underclocking the GPU to see if it stops crashing too

Oh and using a video stability tool 

1 minute ago, Yoinkerman said:

That's ... Something

You can also try underclocking the GPU to see if it stops crashing too

Oh and using a video stability tool 

Thanks man, I'll try underclocking the GPU... I don't know about any video stability tool though, what is it, and what do I do with it?

11 hours ago, Caroline said:

FYI there are VGA to HDMI converters for like $20, I'm using one rn because my monitor is old, it's definitely better than relying on the onboard output.

About the card, was it overvolted? 

Reinstall the drivers.

Actually amazon's not available in my region. The converters I bought were unreliable! that's why I'm using it this way, but it didn't cause me any issues before.

I used the afterburner to increase the core voltage and power limit. the overclock was pretty stable until I uninstalled afterburner... I have reinstalled both nvidia display drivers and afterburner,