Is this charger good?

Pixelfie
Go to solution Solved by seban,
2 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

I mean, there's nothing to really lookout for when it comes to chargers. It looks good and the price is reasonable.

2 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

I mean, there's nothing to really lookout for when it comes to chargers. It looks good and the price is reasonable.

hi, im renata bliss and am ur freestyle dance teacher

3 minutes ago, Seban said:

Yeah I wanted a charger that's just as fast as my original and don't want it to break in 2 months, so you're saying it's a good option?

Just now, Pixelfie said:

so you're saying it's a good option?

Yes 👍

hi, im renata bliss and am ur freestyle dance teacher

16 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

Yep, it is good, anker makes pretty good products

Anker is one of the popular brand. You probably wanna invest in higher watt charger so you can use it also with future phones.

Get at least 30w.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

2 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

Anker is one of the popular brand. You probably wanna invest in higher watt charger so you can use it also with future phones.

Get at least 30w.

I already have a 45w charger, but want this as a second charger. I don't wanna spend too much on it and for this price I can't really find any 30w chargers. 

21 hours ago, Seban said:

20 hours ago, Latvian Video said:

Yep, it is good, anker makes pretty good products

20 hours ago, SupaKomputa said:

Get at least 30w.

Just got it, so far it's great. Charges the phone much faster than the original, but both are 18w. Took like 20 minutes to charge from 20 to 90. The only issue is that it's a fingerprint magnet, but not something to worry about for me.