VR ready on Brand Biostar RX 560 in 2021?

Kyoshima

Hi my fellow brothers I need help or just to clarify from a legit website brand Biostar.

Because as far as I remember RX 560 don't suppose to have a VR features?

I was wondering if the new models in 2021 RX 560 already have VR features?

I'm so confuse right now

b20210308.jpg

Depends on VR headsets used I guess, it would be able to run games in VR (as advertised) but would it be a good experience? I doubt so unless the VR game is very easy on GPU. Other factors are at play as well, like how fast is your CPU and amount of VRAM.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

Though I have some 2nd thoughts about rx560 suddenly having a VR support. because I was about to buy this and ask help if is it a real deal VR support or just a false advertise because I can't see any reviews in other sites and I hope someone here can able to answer my doubts

2 hours ago, Kyoshima said:

Though I have some 2nd thoughts about rx560 suddenly having a VR support. because I was about to buy this and ask help if is it a real deal VR support or just a false advertise because I can't see any reviews in other sites and I hope someone here can able to answer my doubts

again depends on the factor @GamerDudementioned.

I run VR Using one of my old phones (2018 phone) and NoloVR Drivers (hence why I made a guide in my signature). My laptop is equipped with a multithreaded 4 core cpu and a Mobile GTX 1050 and I'm able to run games like Beat Saber, Tilt Brush just fine. VRChat is mostly ok but I would avoid going to public worlds because of the huge frame drops you get (and it's not just my hardware fortunately) and Also applications like Google Earth VR runs really good when it doesn't decide to drop frames.

Overall it really depends and you have to consider Factors into how games will run with your GPU. For example I had fruit ninja VR bought, and my Hardware couldn't run it, I checked and the recommended was a GTX 1060 so I didn't do my research and I spent money on a game that doesn't run well.

Edit: settings are "1028p" on my phone and "1232p" Render scale to give you an Idea as well

Make sure to quote me if you want me to respond

Turn your Mobile VR or PSVR Headset into a working 6DoF SteamVR one guide/tutorial (below):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PC

Any gpu is vr capable. But not all are vr ready.

What that means is you basically need a gpu that has the performance to drive the vr headset. The rx560 can start most of them and play a couple simple games in vr on lower resolution headsets (beatsaber being about as far as you can go) but it is going to be a HORRIBLE experience in anything above that (hell even beatsaber got too much for a gtx 1050ti from time to time and that is a better card than the 560).

So tl;dr. No the rx 560 is NOT a vr ready card. It will not run vr games in a way that is playable.

Sidenote if you say you can deal with lower fps in vr. You can't that is a bodily limit basically. Anything below 70fps STABLE (unstable fps is even worse) will cause motion sickness without a doubt.