I'm done.

Tea1337

I've had too much happen in the past 3 weeks I can't even stand it. Dumped around $600 into this crap build for non of it to even work. Ram is possibly dead, the brand new motherboard doesn't even work. I keep spending so much money on building my own computer and I just can't stand it, $600 in and I've gotten nothing put problems and headaches. I love building computers, but this time around, I can't take it any more. I want to sell off my rig for $500 if possible in "as is" working condition. Then what am I going to do? 

I'm going to buy a PREBUILT. Yeah, I said it. Hassle free PC, don't have to worry about swapping out the mobo for a new one. And I can get it all in a warranty to I can save my self the troubles. I don't care if I get less for my money I am SICK AND TIRED of building my own computers, This time I want someone to do it for me. So for that reason I need some recomendations on what company to go to for this, there is XoticPC, Digital Storm, but they are a little out of my price range. Max to spend is $550. No more. It's fine if it doesn't have a GPU as long as it has an IGP to play minecraft.

This is not an april fools joke, I am done building my own computers, I spend too much money to get sh*t in return.

What are the specs of your "dead" PC?

and I thought this was a april fools joke....  What happened to your really good PC? 

I dislike IBuyPower, wouldn't buy anything from them again. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I've had too much happen in the past 3 weeks I can't even stand it. Dumped around $600 into this crap build for non of it to even work. Ram is possibly dead, the brand new motherboard doesn't even work. I keep spending so much money on building my own computer and I just can't stand it, $600 in and I've gotten nothing put problems and headaches. I love building computers, but this time around, I can't take it any more. I want to sell off my rig for $500 if possible in "as is" working condition. Then what am I going to do? 

I'm going to buy a PREBUILT. Yeah, I said it. Hassle free PC, don't have to worry about swapping out the mobo for a new one. And I can get it all in a warranty to I can save my self the troubles. I don't care if I get less for my money I am SICK AND TIRED of building my own computers, This time I want someone to do it for me. So for that reason I need some recomendations on what company to go to for this, there is XoticPC, Digital Storm, but they are a little out of my price range. Max to spend is $550. No more. It's fine if it doesn't have a GPU as long as it has an IGP to play minecraft.

This is not an april fools joke, I am done building my own computers, I spend too much money to get sh*t in return.

I got mentioned so I'll chime in. I know i cant force you into anything but since you mentioned our name I thought I would answer. Our most affordable line is the Vanquish at $699.

If you spec it out part-for-part on PCPARTPICKER, its a $10 difference but you get our warranty and piece of mind.

That's my 2c, hope I didn't break any rules here.

http://www.digitalstormonline.com/vanquish-ii.asp

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net

I got mentioned so I'll chime in. I know i cant force you into anything but since you mentioned our name I thought I would answer. Our most affordable line is the Vanquish at $699.

If you spec it out part-for-part on PCPARTPICKER, its a $10 difference but you get our warranty and piece of mind.

That's my 2c, hope I didn't break any rules here.

http://www.digitalstormonline.com/vanquish-ii.asp

Wow, you guys have a really good looking website!

What are the specs of your "dead" PC?

a8-6600k, kingston hyperx 8GB, 500gb hdd, 120gb ssd, R7-250 Biostar Hi-Fi A85W, Hyper 212 evo some dumb ass $20 case

@Tea1337

I'm sorry to hear that.

When things go wrong or when things simply don't work, it can be overly frustrating.

As you probably know, the LTT community encourages people to build their own PCs, not just for saving money (in some cases not much) but for the learning experiences and the educational purposes.

After saying that, there is nothing wrong with buying a pre-built PC.

Now, there are pre-built PCs and there are pre-built PCs. What the LTT community don't like are the complete rip-off scams that charge $2000 for a $1000 PC.

So that's why people always say the hate pre-built computers.

There are some decent computer shops/ companies that only charge a very small amount more than what you would pay if you bought all those parts and built it yourself.

This is an easy price to pay if you don't want to worry about the individual pieces, and it's usually covered by an agreeably warranty / policy which allows you to take it back for repair if something happens.

So for now i encourage you to get a pre-built PC, and maybe in the future sometime you will have another crack at building your own.

If you don't want to it's no big deal, as long as you get what you paid for and it does its job right?

EDIT: after looking at the comment above, you already seem to have the parts, so it might be cheaper to find the problem and RMA it.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

@Tea1337

I'm sorry to hear that.

When things go wrong or when things simply don't work, it can be overly frustrating.

As you probably know, the LTT community encourages people to build their own PCs, not just for saving money (in some cases not much) but for the learning experiences and the educational purposes.

After saying that, there is nothing wrong with buying a pre-built PC.

Now, there are pre-built PCs and there are pre-built PCs. What the LTT community don't like are the complete rip-off scams that charge $2000 for a $1000 PC.

So that's why people always say the hate pre-built computers.

There are some decent computer shops/ companies that only charge a very small amount more than what you would pay if you bought all those parts and built it yourself.

This is an easy price to pay if you don't want to worry about the individual pieces, and it's usually covered by an agreeably warranty / policy which allows you to take it back for repair if something happens.

So for now i encourage you to get a pre-built PC, and maybe in the future sometime you will have another crack at building your own.

If you don't want to it's no big deal, as long as you get what you paid for and it does its job right?

EDIT: after looking at the comment above, you already seem to have the parts, so it might be cheaper to find the problem and RMA it.

Thanks, I'll probably build one when it's closer to the time that I go to college, I just can't afford to keep loosing money right now. I spent 6 hours trouble shooting talking to each parts manufacturer and no avail, My parents also don't want me to keep dumping money into something that doesn't work. It's like putting $1300 tires on a car with no engine, it just doesn't help.