Mining Monero XMR

So... I have been webmining XMR for a few days on some old spare laptops. I was wondering, if I could mine xmr faster on my snapdragon 835 essential phone that I don't use, as it's a lot more powerful than my celeron n3350 and amd turion 64 xII. 

Basically, my question is, can I get a decent hash rate on that phone for it to be worth the cost of the wear and tear? (I dont use the phone, but I'd still like to use it very rarely). My hash rate on my celeron n3350 is usually 10-11h/s, is that any good for XMR? this is what i'm mining on: https://moneroocean.stream/

please tag me for a response, It's really hard to keep tabs on every thread I reply to. thanks!!

12 minutes ago, Dillpickle23422 said:

My hash rate on my celeron n3350 is usually 10-11h/s, is that any good for XMR?

Uhh.. my 3900x is doing 12kH/s while my 3600 is doing 7kH/s in RandomX algo

So I'd say 10-11 is... Awful?

But as long as you're getting more money than what you pay for electricity then sure

And if your parents are paying for the electricity, you better return what the mining uses

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Just now, Moonzy said:

Uhh.. my 3900x is doing 12kH/s while my 3600 is doing 7kH/s in RandomX algo

So I'd say 10-11 is... Awful?

But as long as you're getting more money than what you pay for electricity then sure

And if your parents are paying for the electricity, you better return what the mining uses

oh ok, that's probably why it isn't very profitable. maybe i should wait and like save up for decent hardware. Haven't used much power, and the power I did use was solar

please tag me for a response, It's really hard to keep tabs on every thread I reply to. thanks!!

For your reference, I use Ryzen 5600X to mine XMR on nanopool. You need to mine more than 0.1 XMR to receive the coin. And that took me more than a month.

Snapdragon is much more inferior to 5600X, and the minimum payout I can found is 0.01 XMR, so even if it's profitable, you still need a lot of time to receive the coin.

1 minute ago, Dillpickle23422 said:

save up for decent hardware

Yeap, you need decent hardware to mine

Once you mined enough, you can use the money to buy more decent hardware, keep yourself up to date and keep the ball rolling

1 minute ago, Dillpickle23422 said:

the power I did use was solar

Idk how your household solar is fitted but mine is tied to the grid and my house still consumes more power than solar production

So it would be disingenuous to say "oh I'm using solar to mine" when my electricity bill would be lower if I never used it

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

1 hour ago, Moonzy said:

Yeap, you need decent hardware to mine

Once you mined enough, you can use the money to buy more decent hardware, keep yourself up to date and keep the ball rolling

Idk how your household solar is fitted but mine is tied to the grid and my house still consumes more power than solar production

So it would be disingenuous to say "oh I'm using solar to mine" when my electricity bill would be lower if I never used it

Yep, true, although my parents are ok with it as my hardware doesn't consume much power and i dont run it 24/7 or even for more than like 4 hrs