looking for a solid AIO cooler that fits the MSI B450 Tomahawk and my CoolerMaster MasterBox Lite 5

I've been looking for a solid AIO to cool down my Ryzen 5 3600 and just wanted to see some options. I dont need anything insane. I'm planning to front mount it on my case which has slots for 3 fans.

what if im normal and you arent?

3600 does not need much cooling. Something like Freezer 34, id cooling se-224-xt basic should do just fine. If your case is at all ventilated, you should not need much more than 1000rpm under full load to stay near 70C even with those sub 30$ coolers.

Budget? 

Why are you looking for an AIO? What features are you interested in?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

12 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Budget? 

Why are you looking for an AIO? What features are you interested in?

my budget is sub $200, and for features id like rgb, and really good air flow.

19 hours ago, Jeppes said:

3600 does not need much cooling. Something like Freezer 34, id cooling se-224-xt basic should do just fine. If your case is at all ventilated, you should not need much more than 1000rpm under full load to stay near 70C even with those sub 30$ coolers.

alright sweet, ill take a look

12 hours ago, Rayven said:

my budget is sub $200, and for features id like rgb, and really good air flow.

By airflow, do you mean good cpu cooling performance or good case airflow? The front of the MasterBox Lite 5 is fairly restrictive and there's only so much case fans can do. 

What ram are you using?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

11 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

By airflow, do you mean good cpu cooling performance or good case airflow? The front of the MasterBox Lite 5 is fairly restrictive and there's only so much case fans can do. 

What ram are you using?

i mean good cpu cooling performance, im aware theres nothing i can do to fix this cases beautiful front architecture. I am currently running two sticks of Corsair Vengeance LPX in slots 2 and 4

11 hours ago, Rayven said:

i mean good cpu cooling performance, im aware theres nothing i can do to fix this cases beautiful front architecture. I am currently running two sticks of Corsair Vengeance LPX in slots 2 and 4

SE-234-ARGB: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/P7qBD3/id-cooling-se-234-argb-565-cfm-cpu-cooler-se-234-argb