Twitch Stream help

Hi everyone, thanks for reading my thread.

I am relatively new to twitch, I’ve been streaming on and off for a few months and want to take my stream to a decent level and would really appreciate any help.

My last stream had some lagging. It I’ve fixed it now.

PC:

5600x

6700 xt

16gb ram

1tb ssd

obs settings:

H265/GPU

6000 bitrate

1280x720

twitch: quality preset

60 fps

twitch:

overlay: stream elements

alerts: nerd or die pack

gear:

Sony camcorder with cheap capture card for webcam.

razer Seiren elite mic

if anyone has any suggestions how I can make my stream better any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I am having some issues with my twitch streaming as well and I cant trace down what it is. Basically I am having this issue on 2 systems. Both use OBS Studios for streaming. Both use the NVENC on the NVIDIA GPU's for the encoding. I am getting an encoding overload error issue along with dropping FPS on the stream. Network stays green, but the encoding issue happens as of late. Its happening on both systems

Desktop:
Ryzen 7 3700X/ 32GB DDR4 3600MHz/ 1TB Samsung 970 Pro NVME drive/ GTX 1660 (yes I know its a mismatch but cant find a better one) with Windows 10 

Laptop:
Asus Tuf Dash f15: i7-11370H/ 16GB RAM/ RTX 3060

In order to get them to not show the encoding issue, I have to do 720p 30 fps. If I do 1080p 60, even though my bandwidth supports it (1gb up/down), I get the encoding Overload. and both systems have 1080p 144hz monitors. Any help someone can provide I would greatly appreciate it. Ive tried everything I could think of and nothing I try is working