Your toughts on Gigabyte Motherboards

My G1 Sniper 3 has been excellent, except for the Creative audio chipset, but I have creative to blame for that.

Reliability wise the Gigabyte, ASUS, and MSI are all at the same level.  Foolish is the person who curses the mobo manufacturer because "their" board was faulty.  It's technology, stuff breaks, it happens.  Now, on occasion these manufacturers have put out a particular model of board that was uncommonly plagued with issues.  EVGA comes to mind with one of their recent boards.

I don't hate on Gigabyte, i just wanted to know if im the only person that had so much bad luck. Seems like im the only one with bad luck

I'd probably say you're experiencing "brown power" in your area its just inconsistencies in power delivery from the mains and causes hardware to die all the time, get a decent ups and you will see the change immediately.  Linus made a video a while back about ups' and how it helped with his parents hardware problem i believe.

My first and only gigabyte board I'm still using. 970A-UD3. Everything works as it should but the BIOS is a bit broken. Any unstable overclock cause it not be able to get into bios. Could be a processor problem but I got so fed up with clearing the cmos over and over again I just started overclocking with amd overdrive lol. Yes hate me! >: D

i like gigabyte's motherboards, they're very safe and aren't overprice. I recommend to everyone. (;