Good motherboard and ram mhz for the i5-11400F?

Im planing to upgrade my cpu and motherboard. My current motherboard Z-170E will not fit with the i5-11400F that i am going to buy so what is a good and affordable motherboard for the i5-11400F if anyone knows? I have looked at the asus prime b560 plus but i have no idea if it is good or bad. 

I don't know if i also need to change my ram from 2666mhz to a 3200mhz ram.

9 minutes ago, Byggarebob said:

Im planing to upgrade my cpu and motherboard. My current motherboard Z-170E will not fit with the i5-11400F that i am going to buy so what is a good and affordable motherboard for the i5-11400F if anyone knows? I have looked at the asus prime b560 plus but i have no idea if it is good or bad. 

I don't know if i also need to change my ram from 2666mhz to a 3200mhz ram.

I'd go for the b560 pro4 from asrock, should be around $105 USD. For ram, I'd probably go with the cheapest 16gb kit of 3200mhz cl16 ram that isn't lpx, but 266mhz could work fine as well. 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

5 minutes ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

I'd go for the b560 pro4 from asrock, should be around $105 USD. For ram, I'd probably go with the cheapest 16gb kit of 3200mhz cl16 ram that isn't lpx, but 266mhz could work fine as well. 

Okay, Thank you very much. I am kinda new to upgrading my pc so i don't have that much knowledge. Should i go for 2x8gb or 1x16gb ram? I have heard that 2x8 is better cuz u get dual channels or something like that.

Just now, Byggarebob said:

Okay, Thank you very much. I am kinda new to upgrading my pc so i don't have that much knowledge. Should i go for 2x8gb or 1x16gb ram? I have heard that 2x8 is better cuz u get dual channels or something like that.

Yes, dual channel. Ram should be marginally more expensive but should improve performance across most to all workloads, especially gaming

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

22 hours ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

I have looked at some ram and you said that should not go for an LPX. Why should i not go for LPX?

1 hour ago, Byggarebob said:

I have looked at some ram and you said that should not go for an LPX. Why should i not go for LPX?

Primarily, because it can be inconsistent when overclocking, this includes turning on XMP, or basically getting your ram to function at the advertised speed. 

14 hours ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

Primarily, because it can be inconsistent when overclocking, this includes turning on XMP, or basically getting your ram to function at the advertised speed. 

Okay thank you very much