Weird Artifacts with GTX 1080

chrsharvick29

I'm having issues with artifacts either while watching videos and exporting video using Premiere Pro.  It usually only happens during video exporting, which is causing it's own set of issues, but right now it began while just browsing the web/YouTube.  Screenshot is what I'm seeing on screen.

This issue has been off and on between 2 different systems but using the same GPU, PSU, and LSI raid card.  Current system is 10980XE with 64 GB ram.  Old system was 4700k with 16 GB ram.

Anyone know what this issue is and how I could attempt to fix it?

2049416140_GPUIssue.png

4 minutes ago, tkitch said:

is the card OC'd or anything?

It is not.  I haven't installed anything regarding GPU monitoring or OC'ing.  Also, I've tried to run stress tests like 3DMark, Furmark, and Realbench but haven't found issues.

Try MSI Afterburner, and turn up the voltage a little.  See if that makes a difference?  (MSI limits voltage based on your GPU's BIOS so it's safe to do.) 

1 minute ago, chrsharvick29 said:

It is not.  I haven't installed anything regarding GPU monitoring or OC'ing.  Also, I've tried to run stress tests like 3DMark, Furmark, and Realbench but haven't found issues.

Do you have any problems when you encode video without playback going at the same time? 

Sounds like the encode and decode streams are being crossed.