Help regarding fan setup

Go to solution Solved by Guest,
8 minutes ago, BoyOnaBudget said:

I have a 3200G and 1650 Super build(did cheap APU build, then bought used GPU barely months before the crypto-nation attacked) Currently I have the stock cooler and no case fans other than the 120 exhaust which came with the case. I'm buying a Corsair 120mm PRO XT AIO. It comes with a ML120(2400 RPM 75CFM). It will be installed in the only logical place for a 120mm rad, the exhaust next to the I/O. I'm planning to get 2x ML140(1600 RPM 97 CFM) for intake and adding another ML140 as top exhaust. Would love to hear your thoughts..

For one, the stock cooler is *more than* adequate for the 3200G. Not to mention 120mm AIOs are basically useless practically because they are easily beat by high end single tower air coolers that cost less. But if you did it for aesthetics, then you do you.

As for fans, this would be relatively balanced. I would probably put another 120mm fan out back instead of another 140mm fan to get a little more positive pressure.

As in, two ML140's up front for intake, the AIO out back with the one ML120, and another ML120 for top exhaust to accompany it.

I have a 3200G and 1650 Super build(did cheap APU build, then bought used GPU barely months before the crypto-nation attacked) Currently I have the stock cooler and no case fans other than the 120 exhaust which came with the case. I'm buying a Corsair 120mm PRO XT AIO. It comes with a ML120(2400 RPM 75CFM). It will be installed in the only logical place for a 120mm rad, the exhaust next to the I/O. I'm planning to get 2x ML140(1600 RPM 97 CFM) for intake and adding another ML140 as top exhaust. Would love to hear your thoughts.

8 minutes ago, BoyOnaBudget said:

I have a 3200G and 1650 Super build(did cheap APU build, then bought used GPU barely months before the crypto-nation attacked) Currently I have the stock cooler and no case fans other than the 120 exhaust which came with the case. I'm buying a Corsair 120mm PRO XT AIO. It comes with a ML120(2400 RPM 75CFM). It will be installed in the only logical place for a 120mm rad, the exhaust next to the I/O. I'm planning to get 2x ML140(1600 RPM 97 CFM) for intake and adding another ML140 as top exhaust. Would love to hear your thoughts..

For one, the stock cooler is *more than* adequate for the 3200G. Not to mention 120mm AIOs are basically useless practically because they are easily beat by high end single tower air coolers that cost less. But if you did it for aesthetics, then you do you.

As for fans, this would be relatively balanced. I would probably put another 120mm fan out back instead of another 140mm fan to get a little more positive pressure.

As in, two ML140's up front for intake, the AIO out back with the one ML120, and another ML120 for top exhaust to accompany it.

4 hours ago, Demonic Donut said:

For a boy on a budget, why spend so much on expensive fans and a small aio? 

a. side income from tutoring

b. corsair shill