Multi OS bootable USB drive

Hi, there!

I intend to make a bootable USB drive with the following abilities:

- multiple Windows ISOs (Win 10, 7, XP);
- multiple Linux distros;
- ability to add / remove bootable ISOs
- ability to add other tools / programs

My question is which program do you advise to compile the USB stick?

I know Rufus is great, but it only works with one ISO, and I know there is lots of options out there. But which one you think it's better / easier / more reliable?

Thanks in advance!

PS: Sorry for my english but it's not my native language...

4 minutes ago, TiagoAt said:

Hi, there!

I intend to make a bootable USB drive with the following abilities:

- multiple Windows ISOs (Win 10, 7, XP);
- multiple Linux distros;
- ability to add / remove bootable ISOs
- ability to add other tools / programs

My question is which program do you advise to compile the USB stick?

I know Rufus is great, but it only works with one ISO, and I know there is lots of options out there. But which one you think it's better / easier / more reliable?

Thanks in advance!

PS: Sorry for my english but it's not my native language...

i suggest using Micro SDs for each OS, then using a USB adapter to slot each one. 
you can get a card that can hold all of your Micro SD cards. 

just RUFUS each card.

https://www.amazon.com/BANDC-Micro-SDHC-Storage-holder/dp/B0196PR0H0/ref=sr_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=Micro+Sd+Card+Holder&qid=1621444004&sr=8-8

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Why not partition the drive and install on partitions? 

Also, If you use an external SSD, it's WAY faster, similar to using a SATA SSD. 

Work Rigs - 2015 15" MBP | 2019 15" MBP | 2021 16" M1 Max MBP | Lenovo ThinkPad T490 |

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X  |  MSI B550 Gaming Plus  |  64GB G.SKILL 3200 CL16 4x8GB |  AMD Reference RX 6800  |  WD Black SN750 1TB NVMe  |  Corsair RM750  |  Corsair H115i RGB Pro XT  |  Corsair 4000D  |  Dell S2721DGF  |

Fun Rig - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X  |  MSI B550 Tomahawk  |  32GB G.SKILL 3600 CL16 4x8GB |  AMD Reference 6800XT  | Creative Sound Blaster Z  |  WD Black SN850 500GB NVMe  |  WD Black SN750 2TB NVMe  |  WD Blue 1TB SATA SSD  |  Corsair RM850x  |  Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT  |  Corsair 4000D  |  LG 27GP850  |

Check Ventoy https://www.ventoy.net/, it supports ISO, virtual hard drive, etc. with just copying the files. For example you have a windows ISO you just downloaded, you can directly copy the file like normally.

Use their installer, specify your boot mode to legacy/UEFI and your partition table to mbr/gpt, optionally specify the size so you can keep storing other files. My configuration is UEFI and GPT which works on modern computers. I left a 4gb partition for files like software I use after installing the OS.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, there!

First of all, thanks for all the helpfull insights.

I went for Ventoy, and I'm very happy so far. 
Easy, no fuss. Simple to add or remove any ISO's, by simply copying it. The same for any file or program I want use in the same USB stick.

So far, so good!

Thanks again!