Rock Band 2 freezes my xbox 360 when I try to play the tour game mode

Kanna

So I have Rock Band 2 on Xbox 360 and some DLC for it but for some reason when I to play the Tour game mode the whole Xbox freezes and I have to restart, this can also happen in the songlist but I have no clue to why it happens

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

is it installed? or just on the disc? if it's not installed, i would try installing it to the hdd, if it is installed, i would try reinstalling it.

Just now, bmx6454 said:

is it installed? or just on the disc? if it's not installed, i would try installing it to the hdd, if it is installed, i would try reinstalling it.

It's installed on my external HDD, I have tried both internal HDD and external

Reminder⚠️

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

is the disc in good shape? i had a few games installed to my 360's hdd that would have odd issues when the disc is damaged, even though they were installed.

1 minute ago, bmx6454 said:

is the disc in good shape? i had a few games installed to my 360's hdd that would have odd issues when the disc is damaged, even though they were installed.

The disc shape is eh but I have games that look worse and still plays it just has some minor scratches

Reminder⚠️