Acrobat reader macOS

C36

So I was filling out a form for health card, and I was using macOS. Once I was done with filling the form, I had no option to save as the save button was greyed out. The save as button does save the PDF but does not have the information that I filled in. I don’t own a printer, But I thought I was able to save the PDF using the print function but But it showed me the error message that I need to install a printer before doing this. No I need to submit this as fast as possible but I cannot save the information. I need help with this. This gets frustrating so fast. macOS  has such big deficiencies that I it makes me want to tear the MacBook in half

17 minutes ago, C36 said:

So I was filling out a form for health card, and I was using macOS. Once I was done with filling the form, I had no option to save as the save button was greyed out. The save as button does save the PDF but does not have the information that I filled in. I don’t own a printer, But I thought I was able to save the PDF using the print function but But it showed me the error message that I need to install a printer before doing this. No I need to submit this as fast as possible but I cannot save the information. I need help with this. This gets frustrating so fast. macOS  has such big deficiencies that I it makes me want to tear the MacBook in half

One problem when running a minority OS is they aren’t always tested for so you could run into a bug. If everything is working correctly though a greed out button implies something was left blank or not filled out correctly.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.