I'm on the fence about purchasing a new case, could someone help me decide?

I currently run a MasterBox NR400, and it has a few flaws, but it mostly does what I need it to do.

Main peeves:

-Can't fit the second fan on my NH-D15, or else the side panel won't close.I have to use a single fan with the cooler.

-It's too tall to fit in the bottom of my desk, so I had to remove a shelf and lost some space as a result. Entire bottom portion is taken up by tower.

-One of the 2 USB ports does not work.

I've been contemplating for around 2 weeks buying a Thermaltake Core V21. Offers more clearance so I could put the second fan on the NH-D15, shorter so it could fit under the shelf so I could put it back in, and of course it'd have a working second USB port.

The reviews are mixed. Is there a better option for a Micro ATX form factor cube case that fits my needs? And $80 or less? Or should I just keep the NR400? I want a second opinion, or third, or fourth, that's all.

Computer specs if it matters:

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti ACX 2.0

RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 2x16GB DDR4-3600MHz CL16

Motherboard: ASRock B460M Steel Legend
PSU: Segotep GP850 Full Modular

I can't speak about the case, because I can't read your post, it's very nearly white.

Please fix.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

2 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

I can't speak about the case, because I can't read your post, it's very nearly white.

Please fix.

That's weird as hell, I'll get to fixing that... don't know how that could have happened.

7 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Please fix.

Check if that fixed it.

24 minutes ago, wavem2 said:

Check if that fixed it.

That's much better, thank you!

Let me read it over and give you my 0.03$ (adjusted for inflation)

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

54 minutes ago, wavem2 said:

form factor cube

There are a few, but you say it's under your desk and shelving issues are a problem..can you give us some dimensions to work with? I have a few cases in mind but need to see if they will fit

6 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

There are a few, but you say it's under your desk and shelving issues are a problem..can you give us some dimensions to work with? I have a few cases in mind but need to see if they will fit

Would like to be less than 11 inches tall, now that I measure... which means the Thermaltake won't fit, actually. Can be up to a foot wide, and two feet deep.

If a Micro ATX case that fits the NH-D15 and is less than 11 inches tall does not exist, then so be it, I guess.

I have a coolermaster case that I though would be ideal, but it's waaaaaay too wide (17")

12 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

I have a coolermaster case that I though would be ideal, but it's waaaaaay too wide (17")

That's a shame, guess I'll just leave it the way it is, then.

are there specific dimensions you are looking for? i know you said less than 11" tall but how wide and how deep too?

11 hours ago, tdkid said:

are there specific dimensions you are looking for? i know you said less than 11" tall but how wide and how deep too?

Yes, I mentioned it can be up to a foot wide and 2 feet deep, but no more than 11" tall.

3 hours ago, wavem2 said:

Yes, I mentioned it can be up to a foot wide and 2 feet deep, but no more than 11" tall.

so you are looking for 24" L x 12" W x 11" H. not many if any cases out there fit that description. i did find one that would probably work if it was an actual case by itself. it wasnt, just an add on to another case.

1 minute ago, tdkid said:

so you are looking for 24" L x 12" W x 11" H. not many if any cases out there fit that description. i did find one that would probably work if it was an actual case by itself. it wasnt, just an add on to another case.

I don't actually need it to be 2 feet deep, the width and height are the biggest concern.

2 minutes ago, wavem2 said:

I don't actually need it to be 2 feet deep, the width and height are the biggest concern.

i know that, the issue is that you are looking for a mini ITX board size case for a micro ATX board and that is the hard part. most cases that fit a micro ATX are 13" or taller which wouldnt be a problem if you were willing to place the compuuter on top of the surface you are thinking of placing it instead of under which i know is not an option.