Upgrading my PC!!! Need help

Budget (including currency): I have a budget of $1000 for extra parts but below that would be amazing!

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details: I purchased a prebuilt pc and it came with theses parts [Intel Core i7-10700F (CPU), Red Crucial Ballistix 3000 MHz DDR4 DRAM 8GBx2 (RAM), ASRock B460M Pro4S/ac (Motherboard), Seagate BarraCuda ST1000DM010 (HDD), Western Digital Blue SN550 500GB (SSD), MSI GeForce RTX 3060 VENTUS 2X 12G OC (Graphics Card), EVGA 600 Gold 80+ (Power Supply) Stock (cpu cooler & fans)]. What i would like to do is build my dream pc and use some of the components i currently have. What i would like to get is the NZXT H700i (Case) 4 Corsair Vengence RGB (RAM) If you think 4 is excessive 2 is enough, NZXT AER RGB (Fans), The pc came with a stock cpu Cooler so would i have to get a new one? if so im thinking about the nzxt kraken. My question is whether the upgrades id like to do are possible or if id have to get/switch other parts to make it work. any help would be useful!!!!

Just fyi ones reasonable is anothers bankrupty. So please add a budget.
You can even have it 1000$-2500$ but at least give ppl something to aim for. Cus else its your fault if they serve you a 5000$ system, as some would find that very reasonable. 😉

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

1 hour ago, Xavier25 said:

Budget (including currency): I have a budget of $100 for extra parts but below that would be amazing!

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details: I purchased a prebuilt pc and it came with theses parts [Intel Core i7-10700F (CPU), Red Crucial Ballistix 3000 MHz DDR4 DRAM 8GBx2 (RAM), ASRock B460M Pro4S/ac (Motherboard), Seagate BarraCuda ST1000DM010 (HDD), Western Digital Blue SN550 500GB (SSD), MSI GeForce RTX 3060 VENTUS 2X 12G OC (Graphics Card), EVGA 600 Gold 80+ (Power Supply) Stock (cpu cooler & fans)]. What i would like to do is build my dream pc and use some of the components i currently have. What i would like to get is the NZXT H700i (Case) 4 Corsair Vengence RGB (RAM) If you think 4 is excessive 2 is enough, NZXT AER RGB (Fans), The pc came with a stock cpu Cooler so would i have to get a new one? if so im thinking about the nzxt kraken. My question is whether the upgrades id like to do are possible or if id have to get/switch other parts to make it work. any help would be useful!!!!

You shouldnt buy 4 new Ram sticks if you are on a budget of 100 Dollars, you should probably stick to the two you have and add another 2 of the Red Crucial Ballistixwith the same color. If you insist on 4 new ones because you want RGB in your new PC you can also buy RGB ram cooling without the actual ram stick so you can make your current rma light up with rgb by buying something like this. (The new ram should also be at 3000Mhz if you decide to reuse the current ones)

https://www.amazon.de/Jonsbo-NC-1-RGB-RAM-Kühler-RGB-Beleuchtung/dp/B08DP4SJSH/ref=pd_sbs_2?pd_rd_w=ohzoV&pf_rd_p=b526a483-0a52-4786-8e91-738c7d31f168&pf_rd_r=Y5W2N9ESTG31MXDXBK94&pd_rd_r=ff559150-f69a-4974-93aa-58270ec29251&pd_rd_wg=JTMQm&pd_rd_i=B08DP4SJSH&psc=1

The case seems to be really solid in airflow and looks pretty cool so I think its a nice option. 

I hope I could help you in a way.

2 hours ago, HaraldneedsTechTips said:

You shouldnt buy 4 new Ram sticks if you are on a budget of 100 Dollars, you should probably stick to the two you have and add another 2 of the Red Crucial Ballistixwith the same color. If you insist on 4 new ones because you want RGB in your new PC you can also buy RGB ram cooling without the actual ram stick so you can make your current rma light up with rgb by buying something like this. (The new ram should also be at 3000Mhz if you decide to reuse the current ones)

https://www.amazon.de/Jonsbo-NC-1-RGB-RAM-Kühler-RGB-Beleuchtung/dp/B08DP4SJSH/ref=pd_sbs_2?pd_rd_w=ohzoV&pf_rd_p=b526a483-0a52-4786-8e91-738c7d31f168&pf_rd_r=Y5W2N9ESTG31MXDXBK94&pd_rd_r=ff559150-f69a-4974-93aa-58270ec29251&pd_rd_wg=JTMQm&pd_rd_i=B08DP4SJSH&psc=1

The case seems to be really solid in airflow and looks pretty cool so I think its a nice option. 

I hope I could help you in a way.

lol i meant 1000