Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Argb controller

Go to solution Solved by Nacht,

Probably yes but is it safe probably not, bad rgb software can brick a lot of stuff even corrupt spd on memory if poorly written if you have rgb memory for example.

In my case if i use open rgb and do not disable asus aura gpu detection it turns of the chipset fan on my mainboard.

Openrgb has also bricked some msi boards in past, it kinda sucks but you probably at mercy of MSI to fix the rgb software which probably wont happen, its nightmare with every board some worse then others, perhaps you could find a hardware based argb controller that controls it by hardware instead of fully relying on software that only adds extra cpu usage

Im using dragon center (msi) for my argb fans (controlled by msi mainboard) and graphicscard (3060ti msi). Its ok i guess, but i want to do my own custom patters and speed, wich is very limited in dragon center. Is there a program like that?

Appreciate your help

Probably yes but is it safe probably not, bad rgb software can brick a lot of stuff even corrupt spd on memory if poorly written if you have rgb memory for example.

In my case if i use open rgb and do not disable asus aura gpu detection it turns of the chipset fan on my mainboard.

Openrgb has also bricked some msi boards in past, it kinda sucks but you probably at mercy of MSI to fix the rgb software which probably wont happen, its nightmare with every board some worse then others, perhaps you could find a hardware based argb controller that controls it by hardware instead of fully relying on software that only adds extra cpu usage