Super Tiny Speakers?

LBloxo

So I want to DIY an extremely tiny Bluetooth speaker, but I have been having trouble finding especially small speakers. The diameter of the speaker driver needs to be maximum of 2cm in diameter and 1cm in depth. And speaker drivers usually have 2 wires, but the Bluetooth receiver I want to use outputs with a 3.5mm audio jack, how do I connect the 3 wires to the driver?

I was kind of thinking using the built in speakers of a broken phone or something.

Here's one option:

https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/approx-1-fullrange/peerless-pmt30n18al04-04-19mm-3/4-full-range/

Keep in mind, drivers this small are going to struggle to reproduce anything below about 200 Hz.

The bluetooth receiver probably outputs stereo. One pin is a ground, the other is left and the other is right. The pinout is readily available online.

Most bluetooth receivers have a line level output, so you're also going to need some sort of a power amplifier to drive the speakers, since they represent a fairly low impedance. There are a few ways to do this, the easiest of which is to just buy a cheap little class D amplifier module off eBay or Aliexpress.