AOC 27" flickering/freezing on 144hz

bgmaia_

So I've bought this monitor on black friday, it is an AOC Hero 27" 144Hz 1Ms - 27G2 /BK, from this last couple of weeks it has stared to show flickering, and a third of my screen just freeze and that suddenly started happening almost everyday. Something that temporarily fixed the flickering was setting my monitor refresh rate to 120Hz, I could work and game just fine, but not on what I expected as I bought this monitor. And a couple of days ago it started showing problems even on 120Hz via Display Port while I played. I have a two monitor setup, my second monitor it is a simple one, from many years ago and do just fine.

I've tried disabling G-Sync, tried a clean install of graphics drivers with DDU and installed 466.27 GRD, and a couple of settings using CRU. I've also tested almost everything I could think of to eliminate my graphics card from the problem, and that was:

• Test my monitor connected to a laptop via HDMI - Nothing happend
  • Test my monitor connected on other desktop with a GTX 980Ti via DP - Nothing happend
  • Test my monitor connected on other desktop with a GTX 980Ti via HDMI - Nothing happend
  • Test my monitor connected on other desktop with my RTX 2080S via DP - Nothing happend
  • Test my monitor connected on other desktop with my RTX 2080S via HDMI - Nothing happend
  • Test my monitor connected to my desktop via HDMI - Showed the same flickering

My PC specs:
• I7- 8700
• ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 9
• 32gb Corsair Vengeance 2400mhz
• EVGA 2080 Super Gaming
• Corsair CX 750W 80 Plus Bronze
• Water Cooler Corsair iCUE H100i PRO XT
• SSD M.2 Adata SX6000 1TB
• SSD M.2 Toshiba 256GB 

I'm currently using NVIDIA Control Panel default besides setting the power management to maximum performance

image.png.4dd5fc7adef0197ed7b11a2d653fcbeb.png

image.png.10fb33511d93de38145005faf6222353.png

image.png.eb1c3c61b36e973d4facfacbddf98a89.png

• 10 months later...

The same thing happened with me 1 year ago, I took it in for warranty and they fixed it by replacing the display, now it happened again, never will buy again an aoc