The TRULY Ultimate Xbox 360... Slim?

Budget (including currency): $200 U.S. Buckaroos

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: All Xbox and Xbox 360 Games - Both Digital and Disc

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Parts I Have Already: Used, Owner Refurbished Xbox 360 S, PSU, and Controller, 500 GB HDD; Tools: Torx T8 & T10 Screwdrivers, All Kinds of Phillips and Flathead Screwdrivers; All Peripherals Are Here. Upgrading My Good Ol' Xbox 360 Slim to run smoother, have more efficient Cooling, And Just Look Cool. Res is maxed at 1080p, and seeing as I only have a 720p HDTV, That hardly matters. Refresh Rate of my display is a solid 60 Hz. 

A little Background info: The reason I've chosen something that isn't (Entirely) PC Related is because I need a solid, Reliable Gaming Rig that'll end up costing under $200 USD. Also, I'm a beginner and an aspiring Tech Enthusiast Whose had some...Ideas... rolling up in my head. I've Got a basic Vision of what I want here: I envision my console in a Clear case, having LED Strips around the Case, but saving room for my Disc and HD Drives. I'm an artist, as well, So I was thinking of maybe painting something on the side. However, I'm Open To Ideas! I plan on doing this in about 1-2 Months time, Getting my parts from sources like eBay, Walmart, Amazon, and Best Buy. NO Wish.com. I have seen the quality of those parts (TRASH) and Have decided against it. For Those of you who want to know, All the parts in my console currently are Original. The same ones that rolled off the factory. The only exception is the Thermal Paste, Just applied some today. Laugh at my choice, but here's what I put on it: GD 900-1 Grease. Laugh now. Okay, So, If people have Ideas, Do NOT Hesitate to say something. I think that this'll be pretty cool when I'm done with it. Peace for now.

All I really would do is to repaste and dust out but you can still put some sort of leds in it or similar but it would not be fun to work with if you don't know how to solder because then you would have to go with a like USB RGB strip and somehow make that work. Most simple mod is replacing fan to a quieter one like noctua by like janking it there

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

17 hours ago, Kanna said:

All I really would do is to repaste and dust out but you can still put some sort of leds in it or similar but it would not be fun to work with if you don't know how to solder because then you would have to go with a like USB RGB strip and somehow make that work. Most simple mod is replacing fan to a quieter one like noctua by like janking it there

Sounds Reasonable to make it quieter. Does anyone have any links to one for the SLIM 360?

36 minutes ago, Espresso1760 said:

Sounds Reasonable to make it quieter. Does anyone have any links to one for the SLIM 360?

If you mean link for fan no, a official one wouldn't make it quieter but you could fit a PC fan in that's quieter or RGB but might require modification not entirely sure if the Xbox uses the pin standard will have to look into it

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help