AIO MOD CUSTOM COOLER

this is an amazing story to tell so i got this pc and i just realized that my  case has Shitty Airflow like i have to open the tempered glass panel so that i can have a maximum performance when i gaming and then i decided to buy an Aio Cooler it wasnt something branded like corsait or thermaltake something like that and i was feeling statisfied when i put it on because i dont need to open the tempered glass again but then i found this video where someone make a tutorial how to mod an aio cooler and i thought to myself "hehe lets make it" and i make it,oh boy oh boy was i wrong than thinking it was easy but it was a journey its a project for mad man.i found a cheap PVC tubing 1cm wide and a cheap radiator two fans big and a ziptie and it tooke me 8 liter of distiled water to submerge it while i was assembling it underwater i thought i short out the pump by splashing i little bit of water but it was not its still works fine.the temp on idle it was arround 33ish to 35 lowest point was 17 and when i play some medium to heavy game like Apex Legend or Assetto corsa Competizione it f works like magic i mean like it works but better i used to play competizione on lowest settings with 26-30fps stuttering now its so smooth with highest settings and my spec wast even like way past the recommended spec.dont judge the tubing i didnt realized how it turned out like that crossing like that i was assmebling it while it was submerge and it was cold.image0.jpg?width=418&height=557 image1.jpg?width=418&height=557image3.jpgimage0.jpg?width=418&height=557image0.jpg  

image.png

image.png

On 5/12/2021 at 10:34 AM, Caroline said:

Yup, those are fun to make ghetto loops. Built a couple but with regular black tubing and coolant with biocide so the blocks aren't clogged by algae goo. No RGB for me though.

i will this is still the begining 

On 5/12/2021 at 9:10 AM, Blue4130 said:

17c damn your house must be an icebox. 

im actually just in a regular room with room temp only somewhere 24C

6 minutes ago, Devara.A.Z(Dv) said:

im actually just in a regular room with room temp only somewhere 24C

Then your temp readings are incorrect. It's impossible to go below ambient temperature without something to actively chill (phase change/air conditioning etc)