I need some help finding a GPU

I was going to create a rig using the Ryzen 5 3400g. I was wondering if there are any cheap GPU's that will combine with the iGPU, or if I should just stick with the iGPU.

GPU's right now basically don't exist.

The iGPU in the 3400G is capable of playing less demanding indie games and some eSports stuff adequately. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

11 minutes ago, Middcore said:

GPU's right now basically don't exist.

The iGPU in the 3400G is capable of playing less demanding indie games and some eSports stuff adequately. 

I don't want an expensive GPU, even an old one would do, I just want to know if there are any cheap GPU's that can combine with the iGPU.

1 minute ago, Drakethedragon1011 said:

I don't want an expensive GPU, even an old one would do, I just want to know if there are any cheap GPU's that can combine with the iGPU.

Well not combine with the iGPU but take over from it. like @Middcore said, about impossible to find one now.

23 minutes ago, Drakethedragon1011 said:

Combining with the iGPU like Crossfire is not a thing. If you put a discrete GPU in the system it will do the graphics work and the iGPU will be idle.

Any GPU that would outperform the 3400G iGPU is probably not worth the price you'd pay for it right now.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

17 hours ago, DobertRownySr said:

You should consider a GTX 690

I was sure you are trolling but then again ... that was a behemoth of a card that should handle 1080p probably no? xD

3 hours ago, Cris.py said:

I was sure you are trolling but then again ... that was a behemoth of a card that should handle 1080p probably no? xD

It's not good for actual gaming. It's basically a 2gb 1060, but only when SLI is working.

4 hours ago, DobertRownySr said:

It's not good for actual gaming. It's basically a 2gb 1060, but only when SLI is working.

Well considering people are paying 100+ eur for 710? Also, even with SLI disabled it should perform somehow ok. Not exactly AAA 4k 144hz card but for 1080p it should still hold