BF4 Naval Strike Server

ScubaChase

the russian badger probably has early acces on it or something (hes a youtuber btw)

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

the russian badger probably has early acces on it or something (hes a youtuber btw)

I doubt it also the only Naval Strike or Battlefield content I see is on PS4.

edit: I see PC but somebody like JackFrags would be able to get access first.

I doubt it also the only Naval Strike or Battlefield content I see is on PS4.

idk, trying to shed some light on the situation.

lets hope it gets here sooner than they're saying

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Fix the game!!!  :lol:  Seriously tho I've about given up on DICE.

Fix the game!!!  :lol:  Seriously tho I've about given up on DICE.

The game is fixed? When is the last time you've played and or what made you think it's still broke?

The game is fixed? When is the last time you've played and or what made you think it's still broke?

Are you serious ?"Netcode" The core game play is fundamentally broken. I'm a competitive player and watched the esport side of the game disappear cause of it. Ive put 1000's of hours into every battlefield.This is by far the worst release.

Are you serious ?"Netcode" The core game play is fundamentally broken. I'm a competitive player and watched the esport side of the game disappear cause of it. Ive put 1000's of hours into every battlefield.This is by far the worst release.

The netcode is still bad yes but the game has got so much better since launch and its still a fun experience.

The netcode is still bad yes but the game has got so much better since launch and its still a fun experience.

Better?All they've been doing up to this point is nerfing and buffing the game. Sure it can be fun if you don't mind its glaring flaw "netcode". I still play cause I love battlefield.. But they needed to address the issue months ago.There just getting around to admitting its a problem. Just watch this video it will explain the state of everything. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_yRPrqq7IQ

It's Badger. He's probably trolling

It's Badger. He's probably trolling

Yup...I think he is trolling lol

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

You clearly did not play so much Battlefield...

Battlefield had always "netcode" issues since Bad Company 1.(It comes from the destruction)

Battlefield 3 was way more buggy a year after release than Battlefield 4 was in BETA.

Just as a reminder:

RTX2070OC 

Naval strike is here...

Yessssss

Naval strike is here...

Yessssss

YEAAAAAAHHHH :D :D :D :D 

I'm downloading right now :)

And Battlelog is getting updated right now!

EDIT: The Patch is also out.

RTX2070OC 

You clearly did not play so much Battlefield...

Battlefield had always "netcode" issues since Bad Company 1.(It comes from the destruction)

Battlefield 3 was way more buggy a year after release than Battlefield 4 was in BETA.

Just as a reminder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--O2AYpuRUU

I've been playing battlefield since the release of 1942. I clearly stated this is the worse release yet. Stating there's been issues since a past game and saying "You clearly did not play so much Battlefield" is troll attempt I guess...