Does anyone knows an organizing software that could tell you the resolution of images?

Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

You can do it with Windows file explorer, just add column for size (reads translated to "measurements" for my localization). For software, you have Lightroom from Adobe for example. Open-source alternative would be digiKAM. And bunch of others, like Zoner.

Hi community, i need to crop thousands of images and will do it via photoshop automate batch feature, but since some of the images aren't in the same resolution, i can't batch them all. 

So what i can do is the organize the images based on their resolution and then do batch crop on all of em that has the same resolution.

But sorting it out is a pain as i need to hover my mouse to see the resolution, so does anyone knows some kind of organizing software like TreeSize but can show the resolution of each image? that way it'll be easier for me to sort them later on.

Thank you in advance.

Behold the power of Chuck Norris the forbidden one.

You can do it with Windows file explorer, just add column for size (reads translated to "measurements" for my localization). For software, you have Lightroom from Adobe for example. Open-source alternative would be digiKAM. And bunch of others, like Zoner.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

You can do it with Windows file explorer, just add column for size (reads translated to "measurements" for my localization)

Man, i didn't know Windows ever had such feature.

Thank you so much, it really help with my productivity

Behold the power of Chuck Norris the forbidden one.