How to change Mounted drive partition

I recently installed a game and it requires me to mount an iso file. The iso file creates a partition in windows exactly the required size. 

But I wanted to add a plugin to the game which goes into the mounted folder which has no space. I wanted to know how to change the size of the drive so I can accommodate the plugin.

Normally, mounted ISOs use just virtual drives. They don't create partitions, its just ISO being used as if it was disc. So if you need to modify ISO to add something.

Overall, never heard of this kind of system. You aren't trying to pirate anything, are you?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 5/7/2021 at 3:24 PM, LogicalDrm said:

Normally, mounted ISOs use just virtual drives. They don't create partitions, its just ISO being used as if it was disc. So if you need to modify ISO to add something.

Overall, never heard of this kind of system. You aren't trying to pirate anything, are you?

Actually someone gifted me an X-Plane 11 DVD. And Since I don't have an optical disk drive in my PC, I asked someone else to create an iso Image of the game hoping it would work if I mount it in a virtual drive. Turned out it doesn't. 

9 hours ago, Dragneel17x said:

Actually someone gifted me an X-Plane 11 DVD. And Since I don't have an optical disk drive in my PC, I asked someone else to create an iso Image of the game hoping it would work if I mount it in a virtual drive. Turned out it doesn't. 

You would still need to install it and possibly have it mounted. The image is just image. Having disc inserted while playing would be early DRM solution.

So it's unlikely that disc copy would require something to be added to the disc.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, LogicalDrm said:

You would still need to install it and possibly have it mounted. The image is just image. Having disc inserted while playing would be early DRM solution.

So it's unlikely that disc copy would require something to be added to the disc.

Yea I know the disc copy doesn't need anything added to the disc. But the thing is I wanted a third party plugin, a plugin that allows for mouse to act as a joystick without having to emulate it like vJoy and the plugins folder goes into the disc image.  

In any case I got it resolved with a third party software. But sadly the game still doesnt work.