Custom sleeving

PassionFruit
Go to solution Solved by Rheinwasser,

Okay then.

Another question: 

Would it be possible to sleeve water cooling tubes? :D

yes it is, look at mdpc.com, they have sleeve for 16mm od tubes i think.

Hello.

I'm really interested in doing a custom sleeved power supply. As far as I know, it would be best to get a fully modular power supply.

What I was thinking is the Corsair RM, maybe in 450 or 550 watts. So do you people have any suggestions besides that? My budget is pretty much the cost of the Corsair power supplies, below 100 euros.

Also, any recommendations in white sleevings? That's probably the theme I'm gonna go with.

the corsair rm series have flat cables, they are not really great for sleeving. supernova 750 g2? again mdpc.com

Hello.

I'm really interested in doing a custom sleeved power supply. As far as I know, it would be best to get a fully modular power supply.

What I was thinking is the Corsair RM, maybe in 450 or 550 watts. So do you people have any suggestions besides that? My budget is pretty much the cost of the Corsair power supplies, below 100 euros.

Also, any recommendations in white sleevings? That's probably the theme I'm gonna go with.

Potatoes are good for your nostrils.

The RM series is fine, go with that.

The RM series is fine, go with that.

Okay then.

Another question: 

Okay then.

Another question: 

I don't know.

I don't know.

Ah, okay. I think that a custom loop would look super cool like that. 

Okay then.

Another question: 

yes it is, look at mdpc.com, they have sleeve for 16mm od tubes i think.

Hello.

the corsair rm series have flat cables, they are not really great for sleeving. supernova 750 g2? again mdpc.com

Hello.

I got a corsair RM 850.. IMPOSSIBLE TO SLEEVE! I only got 1 wire disconnected over the span of a day... Really buying pre-made is so much easier than custom sleeving. I've given up trying to sleeve the RM cables, it's too much work. 

I got a corsair RM 850.. IMPOSSIBLE TO SLEEVE! I only got 1 wire disconnected over the span of a day... Really buying pre-made is so much easier than custom sleeving. I've given up trying to sleeve the RM cables, it's too much work. 

Ah, sounds horrible. I think that it's not that "custom" if you don't do it yourself. And I might only sleeve some of the wires to save my sanity. :D