pre-purchase question

PLNTO

I am looking into buying the steelseries arctis 3 bluetooth, but i feel like its not the headset i want to have.
The reason i do want this headset is because it has some kind of multiconnect with bluetooth and 3.5mm. which is something i need, because i want to game on my nintendo switch while i use my phone (via bluetooth) to vc with people.
The reason that i dont want this headset is that its not reccomended often and usually the bigger brothers (arctis 5 or 7) are known to be the "entry level".
Another reason i dont want it is because of the price, i feel like i pay too much for the actual audio quality, because besides gaming and chatting i also want to use it for listening to music.

other features i would like the headset to have is a battery life of at least 15hrs;
on the headset controlls for muting the mic and adjusting the sound;
and a mic that doesnt sound like garbage;
I would prefer a non gamer design, because i want to wear it out in public as well.

thanks in advance

I have a normal version of the Arctis 3 and it's a really comfy headset and all but comparing the Arctis 3 with Bluetooth to the Arctis 7 with Bluetooth I would say that the Arctis 7 for not so much more money would be more worth the money for future proofing but if you don't have that money I would maybe get a Arctis 3

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

23 minutes ago, Kanna said:

I have a normal version of the Arctis 3 and it's a really comfy headset and all but comparing the Arctis 3 with Bluetooth to the Arctis 7 with Bluetooth I would say that the Arctis 7 for not so much more money would be more worth the money for future proofing but if you don't have that money I would maybe get a Arctis 3

thanks for sharing your experience, but i cant find a 7 wireless, i did however find the 9 wireless, but that costs 200 EUR, which i find slightly on the expencive side lol, how long have you had the 3 for may i ask?

Just now, PLNTO said:

thanks for sharing your experience, but i cant find a 7 wireless, i did however find the 9 wireless, but that costs 200 EUR, which i find slightly on the expencive side lol, how long have you had the 3 for may i ask?

I have had the Arctis 3 for maybe 2 or 1 year

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help