What should i do?

I want to buy a new GPU which sapphire 7870 2GB OC edition. how about my PSU need change too or not ?

You need to tell us the PSU you have atm, your budget and where you live. Otherwise we're as clueless as you. 

Edit: This should also be in the Cases and Power Supplies sub-forum. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Where are you and what's the size or psu and the rest of your build? 

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

a 7870 uses 115W so unless you have a pure crap 300W psu you don`t need to change it

a 7870 uses 115W so unless you have a pure crap 300W psu you don`t need to change it

He would still need the two 6 pin connectors needed to power the graphics card.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

He would still need the two 6 pin connectors needed to power the graphics card.

if he has one its fine,he can use the molex to 6 pin included. on a card like 290 i don`t recommend doing that but we are talking about a 7870 here so its all good. i`ve done it with more power hungry cards